What kind of hair style do guys like in girls?

Give me some hairstyles look more attractive and fashion

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoulder length, wavy is great. That just out of bed look is so sexy, reminds me of the after sex look and really gets me going.

What Guys Said 7

• gotta be honest with you, I like the plain ol' pony tail the best.

• shoulder length or more, straight wavy or curly doesn't matter as long as it suits your face shape but frizzy is a no no. Have it loose or with a nice headband if you can pull that off.

A bun isn't very nice.

If you tie it back, tie it low and to one side.

Another really nice thing is that plait that your wrap around the back and let your hair loose under it I love that <3.

If you can pull off a hat that also looks hella cool esp a beret ^^

• Just don't cut it short. And don't put it in a bun. Everything else is cute! No need to put too much work into it, we are easy to please!

• I'm more into makeup. I like girls to wear a lot of makeup.

• Hmm lets see. Shoulder length, messy, or even often shorter than that can be very attractive. Oh and dreads are also pretty hott :)

Really anything is fine except I've never been into curls or super styled hair.

• buzz cut..sexy

• thank you!

• lol, np but please don't take my advice I was kidding. I find short hair quite unattractive. Don't make that mistake

• Depends on the girl and depends on the guy. I think just long and straight looks great. My girlfriend has curly hair and it looks fine to. To me hair style isn't all that important though.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the girl. Some girls can pull off the short pixie cut and others can't. Guys, like what looks good on a girl.

• If you have a small, well rounded face, a bob with side bangs is cute

• Somewhere between your cleavage and that area between your boobs and your waist (halfway down your back) on most girls. Wavy or straight but not too flat. Shiny.