Guys sersiouly, how do you sit down?

I mean how does that work? How do you ride a bike? I mean doesn't your "junk" get in the way?

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't rocket science. A guy's penis and balls rests against the underwear or boxers and pants when you sit or ride a bike.

What Guys Said 4

• Yep. Riding stuff can be challenging. That's why sometimes we wear jock straps or gear that holds all of it in nice and tight. On bikes, I get something called "whiskey dick". That's kinda like a partial boner caused by the friction of your balls on the bike seat. Otherwise, we just stretch out or naturally position ourselves on chairs and stuff so it's not a distraction.

• No cos its not directly below us lol its more on the front but really down low lol

on a bike can be annoying though lol cos it goes up yeah and crushes it a bit sometimes lol

• A guy's penis is more forward than your vagina. We don't actually sit on our testicles, like you sit on your vag.

• Our "junk" is more forward that yours. we can usually tell if we're going to sit on ourselves beforehand and will make nessesary adjustments when needed.

What Girls Said 1

• I would recommend even girls sitting a little to the side of their bicycle seat. Unless of course you like it bruised.