What constitutes as the utmost beauty to you, subjectively?

I'm interested...because many people have different standards, different outlooks and just see people and life situations through different eyes. So I am wondering, what constitutes as the utmost beauty to you...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• The best type of beauty is the type of beauty you can't really see. For me the best type of beauty is an energy(it is something that you feel). Beauty can be an energy you feel within or outside of you (from other people). When we think of beauty as form, it is often associated with ideas that are linked to aesthetics(what it looks like). The feeling that beauty gives us is this since of "awe" or of amazement, and it stimulates our sensations. I was at a park and a mother was playing with her daughter by a pond and they were smiling and laughing. Her mother noticed a mother duck leading her baby ducks and pointed it out her to her daughter. Soon after, when her mother starting walking off she followed behind her like one of the baby ducks. Her mom turned around and kissed her gently on the head, she glanced over at me and we exchanged a smile. The feeling of love shared between them was beautiful. Beauty within is when we can see ourselves for who we really are, and we reflect this energy of beauty onto other people through our expression of our true self.

• Every little detail in life is a beauty in itself. How the wind blows, how the clouds change, in every corner you can find something diff and that in itself is amazing. I'm glad I'm alive and able to experience life.

What Guys Said 3

• Contrary to popular belief, people in general can agree on what is "hot" and what is a turn off.

These qualities that we perceive as beauty is proportional to healthy genes. Symmetry is what most people, subconsciously, look for. The ratio of 36-24-36 is not a coincidence as it is the optimal ratio to bear offsprings. Anyway, to answer your question, a beautiful a girl has long hair, at least shoulder length, somewhat symmetrical characteristics, and a nice smile.

• well, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if you love someone, everything about them is beautiful, even the things you can't see

• Not to be cliche but inner beauty. A pretty girl can be unattractive if she doesn't have a good personality.