How do you get rid of dark eye circles?

So how do you get rid of dark eye circles I tend to have developed them due to stress, lack of sleep . Don't tell me to get some sleep ( cause I try)

Most Helpful Girl

• It really helps to read about best eye cream reviews, article and beauty tips at undereyetreatmentreviews.com

What Guys Said 4

• Generally chronic conditions resist quick fixes.

Do you get enough light exposure? Do you get any outdoor exercise?

• I hate going outside

• I actually blame my classmates

• Yeah I didn't get along with some of them at first. One older guy called Ray, I imagined throwing out the window to the pavement many stories below. But by the end, I was kinda buddies with him and all was forgiven.

I'd say 90% of the difficulty in life is learning how to get along with other people.

• link

It has nothing to do with your eye circles, but this soothes me all the time before sleeping...

• I have the same problem.. I don't get much sleep. =P And since I am on the computer when I can't sleep I get red eyes too, so I look stoned when I go to work in the morning...

• Makeup? Dunno.

• Sorry, probably shouldn't have answered. But I remember seeing someone say they just used makeup on theirs.

What Girls Said 5

• well one thing is take an ice cube and wrap it in a wet paper towel and place it o your eye for 10 sec and then take it off and don't do it again. It makes the puffyness go away and the dark circle.

Also osmotics eye suegery it's this eye sream I have it , just google it and the name should pop up I got it from dilards and it was 75 $ so it was expensive but it was so worth it.

Or you can also put warm or hot tea bags on your eye that helps as well

B4 I go to sleep I always put on some sublimage eye by chanel it was $250 but SOO worth it and then when I wake up I put on the eye surgery it really makes my eye's better

• I use an eye cream in the morning and at night, every single day. works wonders.

• You could try one of those gel eye mask things when you sleep. Or you could use cucumber instead.

• Fresh cucumber slices. Cold ones work the best

• I recommend thermal water, it is really good for your dark circles. Also, cream with allantoin!