Are abs and six packs over-rated?

does a guy really need perfect abs to be sexy or hot? what's your take girls?

and if yes, then do you like abs that are always fully visible or abs that are only visible if he flexes?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Are abs and six packs over-rated?"

Pretty much.

"does a guy really need perfect abs to be sexy or hot?"

Not at all. My guy actually has a belly, and I'm ridiculously attracted to him.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes they are overrated and yes a guy can be a f***ing sex god without having muscles.

I've never judged a guy's hotness because of his body. Honestly, funny guy beats buff guy by far. Seriously.

• You don't need it but it can't hurt

• Totally overrated, As long as you look healthy and are not too thin, too fat or unnaturally buff you are perfect!

• Of course not! Who came up with that? As long as the person is healthy...

• No he doesn't have to have the perfect abs. On the other hand I think it isn't not overrated. I love love love abs. That's the first thing I want to see when a guy is shirtless. I'd rather fully visible. But again the whole package is important:)

• are you in perfect shape yourself?

• No, any girl who tells you it's necessary is shallow. Just be in shape and take care of yourself. These 2 things and your personality make you hot. Perfection isn't needed.

• Not even a bit.

Muscles are attractive to look at, yet not enough for me to date the guy.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you need perfect abs to be sexy and hot. Perfect, damn it!

• ABSolutely :)

• It's like big boobs and smaller frame, sure they look good but you can overlook those.

• A six pack is part of your abs so I don't really know what you mean but having this as separate things. I think they I p, I had a six oack before I got injured in sport and I loved them cause it makes you whole body stronger and girls may like them. Only thing was they are no the ones you see in magazines, they take forever to work on.