Who was the coolest Beatle?

This isn't talent... This is who was the coolest of the fab four.

• John
  • Paul
  • George
  • Ringo

Most Helpful Girl

• John Lennon... He was also sexy too. I know a guy who looks like him and I actually call him Lennon lol.

• I understand the view and I remeber crying the day he deid but... He was the one who brought in Yoko and broke up the band... No doubt he was the most talented and had the most intesting charictor...

• I don't know much about the beatles... all I know is they have some kick ass music and their names. I should probably get out the books...

What Girls Said 3

• I voted for George. He was always my favorite.

• Paul!. I figure most would say, John. I think he was annoying when he got with Yoko, so that's why I won't pick him.

• George. he seemed like the most normal. he was my fave.

What Guys Said 3

• I think John and George get disqualified for having attempts made on their lives. Cool people don't attract assassins. Leaving Paul and Ringo. And Paul is the least cool pop star ever. Well, after Cat Stevens and Stevie Wonder and Jewel and Alanis Morissette. So Ringo takes it.

• Left handed drummer on a right handed set... That just looks cool... LOL He had some killer tunes after he left the band too... "Photograph" is one of the saddest songs ever... A very cool cat no doubt...

• george. he seemed the most down to earth and humble of them.

• I agree 100%... Everyone forgets how good he was... "here comes the sun" and "Give me love" are two of my favorites... They always make me smile...

• he made some great solo albums as well.

• george was my vote. John deserves high ranking though, no doubt.