Girls, would you think a guy is a gay for getting laser hair removal?

Body Hair is in my genetics.

It's really bad and I'm looking to get laser removal. It's for hygenic purposes, its on my back, my chest, stomach. it's horrible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey. I am a Certified Laser Specialist and do Laser Hair Removal for a living. I wanted to tell you that it is ABSOLUTELY not gay at all. I have so many guy clients and none of them keep it a secret. Its just better than shaving because of the potential to get rid of it for long periods of time. Would you be embarassed of shaving. Its all about what makes you comfortable though. If you feel like you should keep it to yourself then do that. Good Luck

• Yeah I would look much better....the shit covers my 6 pack abs lol

What Girls Said 10

• No, I wouldn't think anything bad. Especially not for back hair. I've never heard of anyone who likes that and getting rid of it seems like a logical conclusion.

• not unless my dad is gay

he did it a couple times a while ago, he doesn't have to anymore.

No, it doesn't make you gay, it's fine. really hairy guys are gross, sorry, I know its not ur fault.

so laser hair removal is fine.

• Good stufff....thanks.

• Shaved guys are sexy and staying smooth and never having to shave would be fabulous. I say do it if it will make you happy, it's not gay at all.

• I don't think its gay. I haven't seen you but I think you should only worry about the hair on your back as that's the only hair in my opinion that's not a turn on. Go for it.

• No of course not. I think that if doing it makes you feel better and more confident you should go ahead and do it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is absolutely isn't gay and I wouldn't think of you that way. Hope that helps.

• no. its not at all.

• just do it.

its not gay

• No. But some guys I've been are a bit hairy and it's not like sporadic, it's just a bit on their arms or a little scruff on their face, which is alright, anymore isn't alright with me anyways.

• no not at all especially since I am not a fan of a ton of hair.

• of course you are not gay. but I wanna tell you that removing ur body hair by lazer ll leave lots of red spots so think about it

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think they would think you are gay. But remember just as we are attracted to feminin things like breasts and perfume. They are attracted to masculin things like a hairy body. If women were not attracted to that it would mean they were turned off by the guy being a man. It would be like a guy saying I don't like girls with a vagina. We are attracted to each other cause of our differences in the sexes not our similarities. You don't see many girls dating guys who love shopping and wearing lipstick and you don't see many guys dating girls who were actualy on the football team in hi school. Its not saying those choices are wrong its just that we are attracted to the differnces between men and women not the similarities.

• Well due to big generation gap here...you certainly have a valid point, but I personally don't like my whole back covered with hair. Laser hair removal is for hygienic purposes.....if you were an athlete would you like working out for 5 minutes and then your shirt is just completely drenched with sweat? haha I mean of course the hair makes me more of a man than many, but its physically uncomfortable.