Where are freckles attractive?

And how many of them? I like the odd few on girls arms, back, LEGS ;)

I've got a few on my body, one on my d***?!?!?!

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• To me freckles are only attractive on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like freckles. The cutest ones are across the nose and cheeks. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on people perception of what they consider attractive. They say beauty is subjective, well so are freckles. The fact that you feel the need to ask speaks volumes about you. However as I read the various comments they all seem to give the thumbs up on freckles. Yay! :) So there goes your confidence boost! By the way most will agree that we don't need to knw you have freckles on your beef stick

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles in moderation are cute :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles :D they are so darn cute, I love it when guys have then across their cheeks and nose, they're cute all over basically :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesnt matter how many, freckles are cute! I love it when they are under the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose freckles are cute! I have no beef with freckles :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two or three bold freckles on my back, I find that crazily gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • face freckles all the way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them across his nose

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i LOVE freckles on the face, I find it absolutly freakin adorable

i have a TON on my shoulders and then the rando's here and there...but I LOVEEEEEEEEE a girl with freckles on her cheeks and nose...like right under the eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with freckles are hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • This one girl I knew had just a few freckles on her checks right under her eyes. She was an absolutely gorgeous girl, and was very self conscious about them. She always tried to cover them with make up. =( They were something I found very unique about her, and I found them ridiculously adorable. Just thinking about the times I looked deep into her eyes puts a smile on my face. =)

0|0
    0|0