Pale skin, gray-blue eyes, which hair color?

Help me pick a color from these swatches link

I'm open for any hair color opinions keeping in mind that I have blue-gray eyes and pale skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heya! So...

Blonde will make you look like ice princess type thing, if blond go for 04

Brunette will make you look like a good girl, if brunette go for 12A

Black will make you look gothic, if black go for 36

Redhead will make you look cool and strong womanly, if red go for 20R

I have chosen these colors to give you a little bit of complexity, depth and mystery in your image no matter which one you pick, but you have to be prepared to put on that image if you pick it for this to work.

Ofc the image you pick depends on who you are as a person and you shouldn't become what you're not, but I would say the brunette would work best of all, then the blond, then the redhead and then the black, that's your 'safe bets' but choose whichever one suits you most.

Personally, I find the brunette version the most appealing. It would help as well if you described what sort of person you are and what image you want to create, and also it would make it much easier to give you a good answer if you showed a picture of your face, because this answer might not be that true for your actual face :)

Also, lxl10 has a point, dark champagne blond would go well too :) It would mix the brunette and the blond together, but try to mix them evenly in your image if you do this. ^^

Hope this heeeeeeeelpppppssss :DDD

• Well my skin color is "cool" with pink in my cheeks, I am an artist, I love vintage things, I like to wear quirky things, but like rich colors that are high-contrast, I don't like when people skin color blends in with their hair color, and am very outgoing.

• its past my shoulders with a side part and bangs that are grown out to chin length ha ha ty

• np ^^ the only other thing I can say is it would look awesome slightly wavy :D

What Guys Said 3

• you should go natural

• well I've dyed my hair so much it will have to be dyed back to it's natural color (dirty dishwater blond color) EWW >:(

• oh. well to be honest, I WAS going to say dirty dishwater blond lol

• 35

• Rich light golden blonde/honey creme

What Girls Said 8

• a darker color would be a great contrast because your skin and eyes are light

i think you should go with Dark Champagne Blonde

• 09 - dark champagne blonde

• Dark auburn brown, it compliments pale skin with blue eyes :)

• Its hard to tell, over anything I'd say Dirty dishwater blonde.. so natural ! haha. If your really wanting to dye it go for something darker such as the Ash blond or the Golden honey dark.

• Deep RED!

• 12A

• 11G Lightest Golden Brown/Amber Shimmer

• I think that a darker color like a warm brown will brighten up your face and create a nice contrast between dark and light,

the darker blondes, most of the browns and some of the reds like 30R could look really nice.