Why most people getting bad vibe?

When I went anywhere and people look at me like bad vibe for no reason? I don't understand, I mean people don't know me for who I am and yet, they give me bad vibe? why? did it happen to you also?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be anything about your appearance, either the way you dress or if you have any noticeable tattoos or piercings.

• Believe me I don't have any noticeable tattoos, and I only have left ear pierce that it but yet, they give me bad vibe for what?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah man I know what you mean, a lot of guys give me dirty looks. I think its because I dress rally nicely or something, just remember, if you let them anger you, you only make them stronger.

• Yea maybe you dress better than them if they want better dress then they better dress right simple. Yes, I know and remember if I angry at them it will make them feel important and better I'm not let that happen so I just keeping be cool.

• Maybe because you dress like a thug, ganster look, maybe your not smiling, seem happy, you and your friend look intimidating. Could be anything,

• Yeah man I get the same thing.

• Yea I know it pretty messed up I don't be mad or give bad vibe to people that crazy but I guess they are not happy with theshelves