Seriously why don't I have a boyfriend?

What makes a girl ugly? I do not understand. The only time I get asked out is when I am dancing at a club. I don't go to those places often though. Do you go for a girl because of her looks or personality, or both? By the way, if you need to know, I am not fat, I am a brunette, 5'10, I do not have a wart on my face, I exercise, and I smile and laugh most all the time. So tell me guys your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• well since you are 5'10, I love tall girls, they are sexy, amazing, beautiful, but I think most guys are intimidated by you

• Well thankyou. I appreciate the compliment. I gave up on finding a boyfriend. I did sign up for a dating website and that did not work either. I don't think I will find him soon. I will concentrate on my career meanwhile...

• well won't hurt you as much as a guy since you don't have to initiate anything

What Guys Said 6

• Can't answer without more info. Need to more about your looks, style and personality.

• If you're getting asked out, why don't you have a boyfriend? If you posted a picture, it would help.

• We're human so we are attracted to pretty things. It's noble to like someone not for their looks but that's far and few between today. You say guys at clubs like you? They can't see your personality there (given they do not know you), so you're not ugly (like you said yourself). Maybe your personality stinks so outside of clubs nobody likes you. Just a guess from the info you gave me

• I can only imagine that the club guys are poor quality.

You are pretty tall...taller than average.

Looks and personality...but wait...there's more...

• From what you have provided, I don't really know. Maybe your just sending them bad signals that makes them not want to go after you.

• there are just certain girls guys go for. I'm not one of those guys.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know why. You've given a vague description and that's about it. It could be your looks or your personality.

• there are many possible reasons. maybe you have no personality or style that makes you interesting. maybe you just don't have anything interesting/funny to say. of course, these are all things you can work on but you don't just get a boyfriend with good looks and a few smiles. although it may not seem like it all the time, sometimes guys are a little deeper than just that.

• I think it's your height. You'll probably taller than a lot of guys you meet. They mint be intimidated by that