Favorite mousse products?

So my hair is curly and I have to put a good amount of mousse in my hair to prevent it from frizzing. so when I'm done and its dried its hard and crinkly. I was just wondering, guys o you see that as a turn off when looking at a girl? and girls do any of you have hair like this and do you have any favorite mousse products that won't make my hair so stiff? thanks <3

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• herbal essence tousle me softly collection, or tresume, curls collection...those are my favorites, I alternate between the two every time I run out. I use shampoo conditioner, touchable mouse (not too much, while my hair is damp) and shine spray/leave in conditioner. Too prevent it from getting to poofy or frizzy I wash it at night a while before I go to bed, brush it with my fingers and let it air dry, when its a little damp put it in one or two high buns. I take it out, & mess it up a little with my fingers in the morning and get the prettiest curls that drive my man wild and get me lots of compliments :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like curly hair myself...in fact, with no intention of sounding like a pervert or anything, I really like sex hair. When a girl's hair's all messed up I think it's when I like it the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's disgusting. Shave that sh*t off.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 4

• You might want to try a serum made for curly hairs. Go to a good hair stylist and ask his/her opinion and they'll be able to help you find the right product for you. By the way, mousse shouldn't make your hair crinkly or stiff. It's the ones you can buy in grocery stores you should probably stay away from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't put mouse on it, buy products designed for curly hair, but I have to say that guys (the guys I know) like curly hair, in fact they find me more attractive with messy curly hair :) they say my bed head is cute ha ha so no need to use mouse in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use garnier fructis leave in conditioner <a href="http://www.google.com/m/search?q=garnier+fructis+leave+in+conditioner&pbx=1&aq=0&oq=garnier%2520fructis%2520leave&aqi=g4-k21d0t0&fkt=630&fsdt=12594&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&site=images&gl=us&source=mog&csll=&action=link</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • VO5 curl it up, you don't have to use too much just do your hair in 3 layers. I use it its amazing. also after go through your hair with a brush to even the mouse out a bit better preventing hard bits.

0|0
    0|0