Does anybody else find Jersey Shore sad, dumb, and pathetic?

So, I was flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch, when I stumbled across Jersey Shore. I've heard a lot about the show, so out of curiosity I started watching it. I just found the show pathetic and a sad reflector of our state of society. How is people acting like shallow idiots and doing mean things entertaining in any way? If anything, the show seemed really stupid to me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I find it funny.

How is people acting like shallow idiots and doing mean things entertaining in any way?

Because most people are shallow idiots. I find the ones who complain about shallow TV shows are usually the most shallow ones.

• "I find the ones who complain about shallow TV shows are usually the most shallow ones."

Right...

• Actually,most good looking people are shallow idiots.

• Not just good looking people.

How many ugly/average guys want a hot girl?

• I find it hilarious, I love it. :D It's stupid people that don't seem to know they're stupid that argue, have sex, and make up funny acronyms.

• TAHAHA! IT'S CRAP RIGHT!? It's just whos doing who and bitch fights.. And then the girls are worse! I can't STAND the show. These fans must be ULTRA bored.

• Most people find it funny aparently... I...dont get what is so funny...

Stupidity isn't walwys funny...

• Try Geordie shore, it's even worse.

• LMAO! I know right. I love trying to understand them :P

• Lol, same I started watching the news series where their in another country and I was just disgusted...still want to see the next episode though.

• Agreed. It's just a bunch of orange idiots running around b*tchin at each other..

• i love it, downvotes keep em coming ;)

• *tries to downvote you, but is magically forced to upvote you instead*

Whaaa? :-P

• omg I am so sorry but I downvoted you for the 1st time ever (god I despise that show- I am from jersey and I swear people there are not that stupid or loud)

• Their stupidity is pretty entertaining to be honest.

• I've never even watched it

• pretty much.

• Never watched it, and I want start now! :P it gives my people a bad name.

• i agress but that is what makes its really funny.

• I don't watch it, because I think it's stupid.

• That pretty much sums it up for me.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm sure other people that are shallow and do mean things "for the sake of entertainment" find the show amusing. I refuse to watch it. I mean... when your stage name is "The Situation," you've lowered your standards in life to "a step away from suicide." Not much to live for at that point.

• I find it a waste of valuable TV airtime, no wonder so many Americans get depressed. They don't show it here anymore, because it used to get lousy ratings.

• it's typical garbage television

• You missed the Jersey Shore Hatebus. It departed back on January 12th, 2011!

• Do you know why you felt that way? Because those people who write for the show, produce it, direct it, act in it are the scum of the earth and do not have one shred of talent whatsoever.

• Yes. I avoid them like the plague!

• Don't watch it because of the aforementioned reasons.

• thank god there is a support forum for this.