Are you attractive? Is your significant other attractive? Are you rich? Is your significant other rich?

Most Helpful Guy

• While working my night job, I noticed that folks in the upper middle class tend to be taller and better looking. They clearly have good genes. These are the people making well over 90K driving Ferraris and living in a pristine neighborhood.

Perhaps evolution can explain this? The tall good looking people get an edge in society, and by sticking to good genes, it builds into a lineage of success? Who knows.

This question spurred this rant.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, Yes, hell in this economy the rich people have been rich, and as far as everyone else goes having a job is the new rich.

• I second that, having a job is the new rich lol

• tex151 is actually one of the only guys on this site that actually knows what he's talking about. I recommend all guys with little to no girl experience to read his answers along with mine and you'll get far really fast.

• Thank you bauer, most people on this site are haters towards me, they don't just want to hear the truth I guess.

• That depends. How dim can the lighting be? And no, I'm not rich. But not poor either.

• Others say I am.

Single.

I don't have much money on hand but I have a whole bunch of land and assets that are worth lots.

Single.

• 1. Yes

2. Single

3. No way!

4. Single

• yes yes no and no

What Girls Said 12

• I find him attractive and he finds me attractive, so yes. Neither of us is anything close to rich, but I'm making way better money now than I was when we met. He's making less, because it's kind of hard to beat the kind of money you can make slingin drugs, which he doesn't do anymore.

• Yes I'm attractive

I don't do significant others

No I'm not rich but others think so

• You don't do significant other? Come one...

• I don't. Not sure what's your problem believing in it.

Just like there are guys who don't don't relationships there are girls.

• Yeah I guess I'm attractive

Yes my boyfriend is attractive

No I'm broker then a bitch lol

Rich I don't know but he's got some money

• My fiance finds me super hot :P And that's what matters to me ;)

He is attractive.

I'm middle class and he is rich.

• i don't know

i'm single, but the person I like is

not particularly

he's a student so I would guess not

• i don't think so.

single

i'm a student, so I basicly don't earn my money

single

it seems to me this is an useless answer.

• i have no significant other :(

• Yes, yes,no,no.

• I'm ok...he's very handsome...I'm very far from rich...he's well off

• I guess I'm attractive, and my guy is too.

I'm not rich, but I will have earning potential depending on what career I pursue (PhD in Psychology, MD, or some type of specialized nurse). And my guy isn't super affluent but he's well off and has definite earning potential (pursuing his PhD in Mechanical Engineering right now).

Like attracts like.

• what branch of psych are you thinking about? I just finished my undergrad, and am taking some prereqs to apply to Med and Neuroscience schools...

• That's awesome. I'm really not sure, and I'm quite awhile away credit-wise anyway. But possibly clinical psychology. What about you?

• well behavioral or cognitive neuro like I said. If med school than probably anesthesiology. Good luck!

• i'm an attractive poor girl with no significant other

• I think so:)

perfect body, face is alright

my family is middle class/struggling. I'm not a millionaire, but I'm good with money and I save money(I'm cheap.lol)

All his money goes to his car and school, but he makes good money