Why is it that young girls often look up to me? (without knowing me)

don't get me wrong I love kids and I think it's really cute when like 4 year old girls tell you they want to become like me.

i just don't know why they act so. like for example if I pass by a family in the street, the kids (more girls than boys) will often say something like princess or pretty woman or just say hi and come talking to me. and also when they're all alone by themselves .

it's adorable =D

Most Helpful Girl

• They admire your cute pretty outer look and believe it or not, kids could sense a kind heart :)

What Guys Said 3

• You know, little kids and babies and their innocence can really see through a person more than us adults can. That's what I believe, anyway. I think we, adults, can't 'sense' people as well as them because we have dealt with the ugliness of this world and become jaded.

Using that theory, I would like to say that you ooze out an aura of some sort. Something positive that these kids caught on. Don't under estimate the little kids...

• That's really adorable. And you can't get any honest compliment from anybody. as We all knows kids are like angels and flowers who never lie :) And why do they do that, because they like you,. admire you simple, and the good thing is, that is totally unconditional :)

• Kids often look at older people with awe, willing to borrow their style and the way of acting.

Those girls see you as a good example to follow.

• i'm not such a good exmple lol

• Maybe, but the thing is, when a little girl looks at you she sees what she may be when she will be at your age. Kids are still young, they have a natural need to build their self-identity deep in details. And that's what they do. Even a little boys looks with respect on older lads, think they are cool and sharp, and they copy their style and behavior , the same is about girls.

• yea I think you're right

What Girls Said 3

• I get it a lot from young girls toddlers to preteens.

It usually has nothing to do with your character or actually looking up to you.

In most cases it's just your looks & when they say they 'want to become like me' it means I want to be as pretty as you.

• You must be pretty & they think you look like a nice lady, and have a nice, kind smile. That should be your big clue in life to never lose that. What a compliment.

• kids are very friendly and trusting, and openminded , straightforward communicators--except with themselves. then they get cliquish , controlling, petty, & mean.. they emulate adults around them. but they can not emulate an adult TO an adult because adults are not peers. so they admire adults and sh*t on peers. in preparation to becoming- kids.