Are large tattoo's on smaller framed girls attractive to you?

I'm a smaller framed girl (about 5'4") with a 7 or so inch tattoo on my right side (feminine and light, not something overbearing). I'd love to get another one on my left side that encompasses from just below my hip to my shoulder and spans slightly accross my stomach and somewhat across my shoulder. I'm assuming it to also be feminine to go with my body type, and hoping that the design will not overpower me too much.

Do you find larger tattoo's on smaller frames attractive?

Update : This could also go for men as well. Are larger tattoo's on smaller guys sexy?

( I personally love them on any guy.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer no tattoo's. If it's a small and feminine one; it'd be all right. But I prefer my girls as natural as possible. And if it isn't a trampstamp.

What Guys Said 2

• something symmetrical on the girls shoulders and arms.

lotsa girls think its cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttte to have tattoos on their legs, stomach and hips, and stuff like that.

I don't think that's attractive do something in a better place where it'll look equal on your body.

• Sure...picturesque. =o)

What Girls Said 2

• Like a small, live canvas! Sounds cute to me.

I'm 5'3'' and I want to get ad least very meaningful tattoo... (still not sure what though...)

• no