What did you look like as a child? Has you appearance changed that much?

What did you look like as a child? Has your appearance changed that much? You could post pictures --before (childhood) and after( current pictures of yourself).

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• This is my first time linking something from photobucket. Not sure if this will be viewable: link

3|0
    0|0
  • Just happened to see this question again, and here goes :D

link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
    • seriously though...why would you put your baby pics up aren't you afraid of being exposed?

• Nah, they're just my baby pictures. I don't think anyone could steal my identity or anything crazy like that :)

• I think I'm going to regret doing this...

Before:

link

After:

link

2|0
    0|0
    • hahahaaha awwwwwwwwww

you were the cutest little baby ever!

*holds cute, cuddly baby iXenomorph* :D

• Show All
    • Lmao the the before and after look! Loving the dark lord! Who knew!? : )

• Who indeed...

• link that's the kid me lmaooooo

2|0
    0|0
  • I had my baby pic up for the longest time. Might have to bust it out again for this question but I'm on my phone right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Alot. I've aged a good 15-20 years since I was a child, my hair has grayed, my eyesight has failed, and I walk with a cane since I'm old and decrepit now. Seriously, still the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a blond, now I'm a brunette

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have a whole album of them, lol. link

I obviously have changed a lot, but I don't think I look too much different in the face. I had blond hair and blue eyes as a kid, but my hair darkened to a light golden brown and my eyes turned green. Though now my hair is of course whatever color I want it to be, haha. =D

0|1
    0|0
  • I look pretty similar I guess - like, if you look at my features, they're all the same. When I was a kid I had my hair in a short bob, and I had bangs, I got really tan (spent a lot of time outside) and got freckles from that, and I had buck teeth (until I got my braces, lol). Also, my hair was really messy and I had a thing for patterned stretch pants.

I was f***ing ADORABLE up until I was like, 6 or 7. Then I had a really long awkward period that lasted through my freshman year of high school, more or less. It wasn't pretty. Those years included awkward phases where I was in the process of growing out my short hair and bangs, years of braces, and LOTS of fashion mishaps. I wish I had pictures, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before: link

After: link

*hides face*

0|1
    0|0
  • aha I used to be really dark, and my head seemed to big for my body lol, and my ears used to stick out.lolol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have said yes but the other day I ran into a woman I went to school with in the 1st grade and she knew who I was so I guess I have not changed that much.

0|1
    0|0
  • link That was me once upon a time. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Before link

After link

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently, I'm still the exact same person. The huge smile, the eyes and the cheeks, the curls. I'm still baby faced. My younger sister actually looks older than me :(

1|0
    0|0