What is your body type?

link

I got mesomorph

What's yours? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• it said I'm between ectomorph and mesomorph

What Guys Said 18

• Your score is 2.08.

"Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo."

Sounds about right- I'm told I shouldn't try to gain any more muscle mass given my height and should aim to further tighten what I have/become more lean in readiness for soccer next season. Were I to gain more muscle I'd lose whatever flexibility I have (and I used to be very flexible in my younger years) and "lightness" (in the way of being fast and light on my feet to react to situations) and therefore be ineffectual as a forward. To that end I have about 7 months of FARTLEK training and swimming for me to really build on my conditioning and then the formal pre-season period from January to March to fine-tune everything.

• Mesomorph. I did a similar question to this about a year ago =)

• Mesomorph :)

• Didn't even need to take the test to know I was between ectomorph and mesomorph, and the test confirmed it.

• 2.08 Mesomorph

• Endomorph/Mesomorph cross.

• I got Xenomorph.

• mesomorph

• mesomorph

• Ectomorph, I'm super duper thin

• between endomorph and mesomorph

• mesomorph for me too

• Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

• between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph

• between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.. I hate being skinny :\

• Meso. I can gain muscle easily if I want to however.

• Mesomorph! :D

• I got the same body type as you... Who would have thought I was an 18 year old girl. =P

What Girls Said 26

• Mesomorph Your score is 2.25.

You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

• Your score is 1.92.

mesomorph

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Mesomorph.

• Mesomorph

• Mesomorph :)

• Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

Dammit, give my a clearer answer

• Ectomorph. I've known for many years what body shape I am.

• between ecto and meso

• 2.08. Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

i wonder if that's what weaponzero called me. let me know if you ever read this :)

• The kind men fawn over. *wink*wink* :P

• *wink* *wink* :]

• Your score is 2.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might

• not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• I got mesomorph, too.

• Mesomorph too : )

• Mesomorph.

• 2.42 :) I'm a cross between Ectomorph and Mesomorth :D

• Mesomorph...he is a cartoon..of my size...i wish I was leaner..but muscle and bulk is cool I guess... link

• i got the same!

• 2.17 mesomorph

• scored 2.5 between ecto and meso

• Between mesomorph and endomorph. My metabolism sucks.

• mesomorph...way cool link

• Im curvesosphere

• i got what most people got, meso.

• a Mesomorph 1.75 :P

• 1.92

mesomorph (: