Does a short guy have a chance with hot girls?

I am 21 years old and I'm like 5.2 feat...

and I am still a virgin... had a girlfriend but they all seem to dump me for taller guys... and only desperate girls give me a chance and show interest once in a while and that's rare...

Even shorter girls shorter like 5.0 feat or 4.8 run after taller guys...

Do I have a chance to attract hot girls ?

Sometimes I just hate myself for not being like the other hot guys...

I tried to change my style many times I even hanged out with a lot of different people that have a lot of girls running after them...

I read a lot of guides but I seem to be cursed... It's not that I'm not good looking...

That's my pic

link

Most Helpful Guy

• NO NO NO

If you're not at least 7ft 12 then you're not hot and no girl will ever like you period. This is life man, life is hard, get used to it!

And you can't go gay cause dudes like dudes 7ft 8 at bare minimum. So you're totally f***ed.

Just become a catholic priest or Ghandi :)

What Girls Said 6

• I find that if you concentrate your efforts into becoming a well read, well travelled - just an all rounded kind of person that has a variety of interests and life experiences- people will flock to you.

It sounds like a cliche but it's usually when you're not really looking for a relationship (because you're too busy living life), that several options appear. Of course many women are looking for someone taller than them, but since that is something you cannot change- you should concentrate on "over achieving" as one comment mentioned.

• 5'2? this might hurt your ''manliness''-but-AWWWW :3

I wouldn't care as long as you didn't look like a kid-try to look older,grow a beard lol seriously,there's a guy in my school that's about your height-he's a junior and well all I have to say is-he looks damn FINE,but he tries to compensate-he wears cool jackets,grown up shoes,has a beard-all that.

and I'm 5'6-5'7 so that's a pretty big difference but it's not really that big of a deal,as long as you don't make me look like a pedo-i'm OK with it.

• Beinq short isn't bad at all hahaha I'm 5"1 hehe

but height isn't always so important. Half the time its your personality nd if you know how to treat a girl... You might just find a girl just as short as you:) and grow up and have a short kid thts cute hehe:) bt I wouldn't really worry bout it!:D

• i find short, average, tall guys to be attractive. height is something you can't really change. accept it, go on with your life, ask out the girls you want to ask out. confidence in who you are is really attractive.

• I've had crushes on guys who were short before, if he is a cute guy, I don't care if he's only 5'2.

• well my boyfriend is 6'4 and he HATES it!

but to answer your question, for me it wouldn't be a problem, if I like you as an actual person then I don't give a s**t about your height...as long as you care for me and take care of me ..what more could a girl want :D

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are attracted to tall guys. There really is nothing you can do to change that. Just be yourself and you'll find the right girl eventually. Height is just like any other attribute that girls find attractive in men so if they can overlook baldness, or being overweight, or whatever they can overlook height occasionally I'm sure.

• I'm sorry to say that you don't have much of a chance. You were dealt bad odds to be 5'2''.

Girls like guys who tend to be at most "one head size" taller, which is roughly 10 inches. How many 4'4''-4'6'' girls are running around? Not many.

Your personality and determination can make girls ignore your height. But keep in mind you have to overachieve. You can't be complacent like you're 6'1'', you have to be a real charmer. I've seen a lot of short guys at the gym playing basketball, and these guys are scrappy, hard nosed, and they play like there is no tomorrow. You have to be like that.

• Oh, a girl's opinion is just that, an opinion. Unless they are wiling to date you or ARE dating you, it's just talk.

• dude my co-worker is 5 4

and he tells me all the time how he gets laid and he's 18

so it all depends on you so just be confident and forget about your height

just show them what a great guy you are and they'll look past your height

• as many women there are..thats how many different opinions you will get