Can a homely or plain girl get an attractive guy?

I was told the other day on this site that I was an "ugly white bitch" Being a person that works on their looks I was pretty hurt. But even if I'm ugly if I have a good personality can I still attract a good looking guy? Some people have also had a different opinion of my looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• This site doesn't exactly have a plethora of intelligent people on it. Yet, everyone believes they are some sort of genius when it comes to judging people's looks. You definitely need to keep that in mind when both taking advice and criticism. This is the internet, where everyone makes a million dollars and dates a supermodel.

With that said, you are not ugly by any means, and you have a very pretty smile. And a winning personality will beat out an attractive girl who's a total bitch in the long run.

What Guys Said 9

• Come on you're not ugly. Don't believe that idiot. People say mean things like this not out of speaking truth, just with the intent to hurt people's feelings.

I think that given the right situation just about anyone can date each other. Attractiveness isn't the only factor so we can't limit ourselves to dating people of similar attractiveness.

• You're definitely not ugly. It sounds like somebody is jealous of you. People call girls ugly all the time on this site because they know it gets to women, so try to take such an insult with a grain of salt.

To answer your question, yes, I've seen it done but it is harder for women than men. Usually the women who pull this off have a great sense of humor and personality, and carry themselves well, if that makes sense.

• you guys rock! You've shot my confidence way way up. I think he was a mean jealous racist. I'm shy and just well way unusual in my personality. But I'm glad you all don't agree!

• mmmmmm...delicious. :)

Pardon me, my mind got distracted by your beauty. ;-)

You are definitely attractive. If you don't believe me, look @ the guys' responses below me. Whoever called you UGLY is just a hater. Don't worry about him/her. :)

• I think you're beautiful.

• Nah...you look quite pretty as women go, you have feminine facial features and an attractive hair color & style. I can imagine a lot of girls having to work harder

• If you don't mind...

1. The site is full of haters so why would you let it bother you?

2. You're not plain, I think you're REALLY cute and have pretty eyes. You are far from ugly.

You shouldn't have any problems getting any guy you want.

• you are not homely..so I can't answer your question..stay beautiful and feminine

• You look pretty to me, pale is a plus in my book lol

• I don't know why you would let some internet bully hurt you like that. You are far from being homely or plain. In fact you are pretty hot. I hope that didn't make me sound like a creeper. If you were plain, you could still get a good looking guy, but it would be harder.

• not at all. lol. I have unusual taste anyway I like unique hotness rather then generic. I should think that's an advantage.

What Girls Said 2

• well...whoever said that was a very angry person lol. you aren't any of those things. regardless, you can get whoever you want. a great personality + confidence... it's hard to deny :)

• you're not ugly.