What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Once, I was giving a speech to my entire school, and I realized afterward that I had this huge thing of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe! Gosh, that was terrible! What's your most embarrassing moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 4 I wet myself on the playground during recess and had to run inside before anyone saw...

What Guys Said 5

• Everytime I show myself in public.

• A group of girls in middle school made a cheer about me being whack, stupid, ugly, a punk, and a crackhead in the middle of gym class. That's the only one that comes to mind.

• I ran around my cousins house naked when I was about 6

• I was getting frozen yogurt with my family but I had to drop a deuce so f***ing bad on the way. So I'm trying to hold it in while we're there but it was agonizing and slow torture so I ran to the bathroom in this small ass frozen yogurt place that was crowded as hell. Not only did my colon purge itself better than Stalin but one of the workers kept knocking on the door. Soooo, I finish up and go outside and its still crowded and I'm just walking back to my family, and it turns out I had a piece of toilet paper sticking out of my pants attached to my ass. I couldn't see it so my mom had to grab it. I was f***ing embarrassed. What had happened was I used toilet paper on the seat to avoid the gross feeling of plastic toilets and it was a summer night so I was sweaty and stuff, and yeah. The worst part was I was a f***ing regular and I don't know if any of the workers saw it but there are some hot girls that work there.

I've made it a way of life never to go to the bathroom in a public place. Ever. I don't trust them. This was an emergency and I suffered greatly for it.

:(

• Got caught having sex in a public bathroom in a 5 star hotel

What Girls Said 5

• Worked up the courage and gave this guy my number and tripped over a box of glass cups as I was trying to make a smooth exit.

• I was home from shopping, got into my jammies and took out a book I bought. I was being silly and stuck the price sticker on my forehead and then some of my relatives, who I only saw once before, dropped by. My father told me to go out to their car and say 'hi'. These people were well off, so I felt like an idiot in my jammies xD I stood there with my father and I talked to them for a little bit. I was tired, I just pushed back my fringe from my face then my father looked at me and asked what was on my forehead. I was confused, then he pulled off the sticker and looked at it. '10 euros ? Hm, you're not very expensive' My relatives all laughed, I blushed and said that I had to go...I pretty much ran back inside xD It may not sound that bad, but it was totally embarrassing for me !

• I once spent half a day walking round town with the back of my skirt tucked into my pantyhose before a perfect stranger finally pointed it out.

The worst part was was that I had vainly thought people were starring because they liked the way I looked and I was thinking " hey I m looking pretty good today" but no...

• Well in fourth grade I fell ontop of my old crushes best friend... that was VERY embarrassing lol

• Really? Hahaha I fall over all the time, but I've perfected it to the point that I only hit the ground 50% of the time, and I only hit other people 25% of the time. :)

• Oh my gosh! Were you ok?!?!?!

• Lol ya I was fine but I'm scarred for life ha ha and everyone looked at me like I was a freak

• There is so many things I can't name the worst.