What breed of dog do you think this is?

My sister gave me a dog and I don't know what kind it is. It is very hyperactive and has short hair, about 30-35 pounds. Any ideas?

link

Updates:
Dammit, try this link: link

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Your dog looks exactly like wishbone! (remember him?!) So I would say a Jack Russell Terrier

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• puuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWEFUHERUWHERGHEUW

*explodes*

0|1
    0|0
  • no. looks too big to be a jack russel theyre usually around 15lbs. this looks like a pit bull mix from the eyes, nose and ears. the head in general. I guess you can google images to see what you think. but my first guess was pit bull mix.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just weighed the dog and he is 33.5 pounds.

• I looked at Google pics for Pit bulls and they have a more square face than this dog, but when I looked at Pit bull mixes they looked just like him. So what do you think it is, a pit bull mutt?

Does that mean I wouldn't be able to take this dog to places that didn't allow full-breed pit bulls?

• yes. I would say its a pit mix. def not a full bred pit bull. I don't know if those places would allow pit bull mixes... I mean there's no way to prove it has pit bull or not so I would think its fine. most people might not even know.

• It looks like it could be part boxer or pit bull. But I don't know. I'm pretty sure its a mix though(:

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a jack russel terrior

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't open the link...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I half expected this to be a joke, with the link leading to a picture of a badger or wolverine or Tasmanian devil or something. That just seemed like something you would do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, too obvious. I don't know much about dogs and my sister dropped this dog off at my house that has a bad case of ADHD, and it's kind of annoying how hyperactive it is.

• WTF? Looks like a pit bull and chihuahua mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of pit bull mix

0|0
    0|0
  • Its spud mckenzie

link

0|0
    0|0
    • That dog looks like a rat. This dog has a normal muzzle, not a huge rounded schnoz.

• Werewolf.

0|0
    0|0