I was told I look like a diva?

This guy I know told me I look like a diva?how should I take it?i said hi and was really nice to him and didn't act high maintanance at all..was it just because I wore a cute outfit?or does it mean something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• he was attracted and is flirting

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• That you look high maintenance or extremely fashionable.

^ he put you look like a diva you don't have to act high maintenance to look it

• rthats kinda judgmental tho, just because I wore something nice and put in a little effort that meant I am high maintainance?

• lol guys are judgmental especially about clothes.

If you wear anything that he deems provocative he thinks you're looking for male attention or you're a slut.

• lol yeah guys can be so annoying,i hate stereotypes..

• how should we know.. post a pic or something

• well I don't feel like posting a pic cause I'm 2 lazzy&i didn't take a pic of it. but I was just wearing jeans with a belt and a grey cheetah print top that day and earrings..nothing flashy at all.

• thankss for the input(:

• no problem!:)

• He probably thought you were too good for him, dressed better or something so he said it x

• It is a compliment and insult...its either too flashy or you show poise and personality.

• it was nothing flashy at all!it was just jeans and a cheetah print top and stud earrings.i only wore mascara &some brown eyeliner tooo.

• LOL...flashy..to him maybe...

• jeans can't get any flashier!loll.

• cool

• lol k what an answer..