Do you like your hair? Is it straight? Curly? Afro?

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair is Asian. It's very straight.

I've learned to hate Supercuts and their strictly Caucasian hairstyles. I've always loathed getting a haircut because they would always screw it up.

Now I cut my own hair.

What Guys Said 4

• Straight or Curly it doesn't really matter. I don't really think an afro would look good though that's why I said those two.

• mine is wavy, its not really curly or straight and I do like it when its long because its awesome

• My hair is generally str8 but when it gets longer it gets more curly

• Nappy is happy

What Girls Said 17

• Mine is wavy naturally and I love it :) Although I like straightening it too.

• I love my hair it's curly.

• Curly :D

Yes, I love it. More versatile, meaning I can leave it naturally curly or straighten it and it'll have body and texture. Or I can make it curlyish-tousled.

I haven't always likes it or been comfortable with it, but over the past year, I've learned to love it and take care of it. :)

• I have curly-wavy hair, I like it. lol, tho I straighten it sometimes

• My hair is straight and I love it.

• Yes, I love my hair, it's straight and soft... =)

• I loooove my hair. It's wavy, but if I brush it when dry it goes much straighter. Or if I just scrunch it after a shower it's curly. It's just so manageable, but for the sheer weight and quantity of it. It's my favorite physical feature of mine :)

• i do like mine.

• I like my hair. =) It's considered straight but will become wavy if put in a ponytail for a day. ^^

• curly afro :)

• I like all hair. Especially, CURLY! XD

• I've have layers, so it's wavy...but I straighten it a lot.

• My hair transforms.

To every Texture. :)

• it's cool, mines curly :P

• It's straight, I can't really say I like it.

• I like that it's straight & a nice nut brown, but I don't like that it can't hold a curl & doesn't style well sometimes.

• Yup, I love my hair.

It's naturally wavy, but I do it straight, curly and wavy. I like to try different styles :)

It's long, thick and, shiny and healthy.