What's your opinion about fashion designers trying to launch skirts for men?

Strange, normal or sexy ? Anyway, it will be a revolution ! Cheeky girls could finally lift up a guy's skirt !

Most Helpful Girl

• it would be pretty cool lol it's not exactly sexy-it's just a skirt,but it's not strange either,but I doubt many men will wear them,but a lot of hipsters probably will

What Guys Said 5

• A ridiculous attempt at money making!

• I Love the idea. Skirts feel great. I wear a skirt when I go to the movies or store. After all IT'S JUST CLOTHES.

• Why not? After all, for many years women wanted to wear pants. Besides, who wants to wear pants nowadays when it's so hot outside? Why should the male gender suffer just because they're men?

• I'd probably start with a kilt but I'd think that I'd be uncomfortable in one so, maybe no.

• i think it would look hella weird and I wouldn't wear it and I'm bisexual and I'd wear makeup so that's saying something hahahaha.

But actually in history guys used to wear skirty type things and guys wear kilts in scotland traditionally and I guess we don't find it weird in context when we know they are supposed to be wearing it, so maybe if loads of guys start wearing skirts all the time I'd get used to it and join the club XD.

I do like the devlishly f**gy idea of trying on a skirt hahahaha even though it would still look weird.

What Girls Said 9

• i think a lot of stuff comes down the runway that are amazing statement pieces, but pieces that wouldn't be worn in real life and I think this is one of those cases

• Why not? If I had a cock, I'd want to air it out too. Like they say, "if the scottish can do it..." yeah I got nothing.

• There isn't much of a market for the idea. But sure, it's good to challenge everything.

• personally, I think that I'd be a little weird. I mean, because guys don't shave their legs. And having a skirt would just be . . . ...* shudders

• that's so weird.

• I can't see it taking off, but then I've seen people wearing neon leggings so I guess no piece of clothing is too ugly or weird..

• Weird! I would really question if the guy is gay or not if he wears one.

• I actually like them lol but only scottish or crazy musicians try to use them, hope the trend gets popular... its like a guy in an apron I find it so sexy lol

• Skirts for men? NOOOOOOOooooOOOOooooo :(