Re-wearing outfits/styles?

Do you ever do this and what are your thoughts on this?

I try to never wear the same outfit unless I "waste" the outfit by wearing something fresh and I only end up going to my friends house or something.

But there are exceptions, for instance I have a couple pairs of diesel jeans that stay on heavy rotation because they are so versatile and match with anything. For instance I might wear the same pair of jeans 3 times in a week but I'll switch up the shirt/shoes.

I'd specifically like to hear girls thoughts on this and how much they notice things like this and if you do notice do you view this in a negative way?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would notice if there repetition in your shirt, but with jeans even if I were to notice I wouldn't mind. I do the same thing with my jeans. usually 3 times max! one, you don't want to wash them too much because it'll wear them out faster. another reason is because they look good on! lol I sometimes do that with shirts. like if I only wore it an hour I wouldn't throw it in the wash id sit it on my chair or something for another day. now, when it comes to work out clothes! I wash those right away! I know people who re-use them. to me that's just gross and unsanitary. maybe if you didn't sweat than sure? but I always sweat a bunch! so I stock up on work out clothes! lol those babies get put into the laundry ASAP! lol

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really notice it, because I do exactly the same thing. Like if I go somewhere [like to the store, or a friend's for a couple hours], and then come home, I pretty much consider the clothes still clean unless I did something to get sweaty. And I don't hang out in my clothes at home. If I'm home and staying home, I change into something to lounge around in. Jeans are the same. I have enough to wear a different pair every day of the week, but I favor some over others, and naturally wear them more often. So wearing the same pair like 3 times a week is no big deal as long as you wear underwear, lol.

• Girls definitely notice when people wear the same stuff over and over again. I have no idea why and it sucks but it's just like a 17th sense that we have.

Some girls make a bigger deal about it than others. I wore the same pair of my favorite jeans two days in a row once and some other girl apparently thought that was like, the worst thing ever.

Just wear what you like and what feels comfortable. As long as you clean your clothes regularly, as far as I'm concerned you can wear the same outfit every day.

• I do this at times as well. For instance, if I just go out for a bit and come home..I won't even bother with those clothes because I didn't do anything to get them dirty and I feel they can be worn another time before even having to be washed.

I don't find this disgustingly dirty in any way...however, if you sweat in them etc, then yes I'd wash them before wearing em one more time.

What Guys Said 2

• I wear jeans (a lot of Diesel, too) on a heavy rotation. They really don't need to be washed often. Shirts do, especially in the summer.

• Do the same, I mean come on if you spend 100 pounds on a diesel or g-star pants you should get your monies worth.