Why is it some girls look better with makeup than those who don't need it?

i just saw a profile of a girl on here, who, looks as if she's not wearing any at all, and she looks reallllllly good. of course I dk if she actually is wearing any or not, but like I said, she looks good.

however, there are other girls who def. look better with makeup.

so why is this?

so the counter argument would be. well, what if they have flaws, but still look better without it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel I look better with less makeup... I'm just born that way though haha. some girls need makeup because they feel they need it... but if you just enhance your good feature rather than covering up the bad one... it's less work and same result if not better... I only wear mascara now and I still get looks from men all the time...

What Girls Said 4

• Some people can't pull off the no make up look

• you can hide your flaws with make-up

• Updade: then they're natural beauties

• kinda what I was getting at...i was just curious as to see if anyone would get to that answer first..

• Because some people have more facial flaws than others.

• the inherent purpose of makeup is to make you look good without people knowing that you have it on. so maybe some girls are just better at hiding it...?

What Guys Said 0