Is there any girl with the dark hair and dark eyes 'combo', on this site?

Don't you think it looks boring girls? No offense.

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Me, brown eyes, brown hair :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see how that's boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of girls with that combo. I like it, but that might be because I have brown hair/brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, most people in this world have both dark hair and eyes, so I see what you're saying. However, some of them look damn good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has dark hair/eyes, and she is still beautiful (I'm anonymous so you know I'm not lying!)! I think average looking people are beautiful!

I don't want some 6 foot tall blond with tons of eye shadow and so skinny she's either anorexic or a crack addict. (Another thing to remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall...) Models are freakishly skinny in most cases and it isn't healthy...

1|0
    0|0
  • What's so boring about brown doe eyes girls? =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunette/dark eyes. Blond always looks trashy to me, no offense.

4|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I do...& I don't think its boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mee! lol do I look boring ? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • yupp, me. idc

1|2
    0|0
  • ME o/ and I like it ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that's hot but, of course, I'm biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, myself (was there even any point in saying 'No offense'?) but yeah I find it boring on me, Although I usually find myself more attracted to guys with that combo rather than the blond hair/blue eyes type.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're ethinic with like dark hair dark eyes, I think they can look really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark hair and brown eyes. I don't think its boring. Some people actually like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've got that.

hence I use eyeliner to looks less boring. :)

0|1
    1|0
  • do I look boring to you is my ?

0|0
    0|0
  • me!

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

I <3 dark hair and eyes.

They are just so Amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a troll?

0|0
    0|0
  • i have brown hair and brown eyes though I love my eyes (they are almost black and really deep and shiny) but hate my hair its like mouse brown and I hate it but am not allowed to dye it ( I would either get it dark dark brown almost black or get lighter brown highlights) so honestly depends on the shade of brown

0|0
    0|0