Your view on guys who wear a lot of polos/dress nice?

This question is for everyone so just say what you think...

I have a ton of polos that I always wear( like 30 Ralph Laurens) and I wear jeans with that and usually some high top shoes with that. Its pretty much my profile pic..

Do you like that style or do you think it says something negative or what..?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it but it's not necessary

What Girls Said 5

• That is by far the sexiest types of shirts for dudes;

It's like you look a little sophisticated, but still casual, and highlights the male physique in all the right places ^^

So yaw - your style is fine :D

• I think they're cute! Wish we could get away with doing that like you guys too!

• i like! I like polos and high tops! anything that makes you look fre$h really:)

• I love those shirts on guys, :)

• I love polo shirts!

I have a lot polos too. They look awesome!

And you can wear them anywhere

What Guys Said 4

• I don't wear a lot of polos...but I do wear a lot of long-sleeve dress shirts outside of work. I usually unbutton the cuff & roll up the sleeves above my elbow when it's hot, & I wear a solid color tee under it to give a "contrast".

Overall, I don't seem to have any negative reactions by the females. Overall I definitely get "double take'd" because that style of dress makes you stand out in the massive crowd of guys wearing tees.

Plus, polos definitely do flatter your body, so if you're in decent shape women do notice. :)

So...i say women like that style. Sophistication+flatters the body = girls think you're yummy.

I see no problem with that imo. :)

• Dressing nice is always a plus for girls.

• i hate em, but that doesent make them bad

• Not my style but if it's working for you and you are comfortable then go with it. In general though, it's good to have a little contrast. You look like you are in very dark solid colors. It has no flavor, no character.

• Its a purple polo but looks a lot darker then it is... Ill probably take another pic soon