Do you like to eat eggs? What is your favorite type of egg? What is the most delicious cooking style for eggs?

Do you like to eat eggs? What is your favorite type of egg? What is the most delicious cooking style for eggs?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like scrambled eggs (don't have too often) when on vacation and having a breakfast buffet there...at home I like poached eggs with an eggplant dish or with spinach and onions...yum! Also, it's good for french toast! Haven't tried too many types though...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• omlettes are boss

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese souffle! link

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs in any form are good. I think a good omelet is the best.

For my diet, I have to throw away all the yolks. I figured that's just a waste of money and time, so I just don't eat eggs anymore. I get protein elsewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like eggs on sandwiches, toasted rye bread, dijon mustard, romain lettuce, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese eggs with the yok still runny. its great

1|0
    1|0
  • I like eggs...over medium style is the best :D

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite type of eggs? EASTER EGGS! Chocolate.

I don't like real ovum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like eggs over medium.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fertilized?

0|1
    0|0
  • dippy eggs

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like eggs, ma'am. I specifically like green eggs and ham. I like to eat them in a box. I like to eat them with a fox. I like to eat them here or there. I like to eat them anywhere.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not the world's hugest egg fan, but when I do eat them, they're typically in hard-boiled or over easy form.

1|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE eggs,except the fact that they come out of chicken asses... I mostly eat egg white omelettes,everybody seems to hate them,but god dammit I adore them

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggies with ketchup, pepper, cheese, and a little salt. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled with cheese or sunny side up or deviled

I normally hate eggs though, but I eat them cause of protein and b-vitamins

1|0
    0|0
  • I love scrambled eggs with a bit of cheese. I love deviled eggs. I love frittata made with spinach or swiss chard or broccoli. Mmmm. I love egg drop soup (and I'm a beast at making it).

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate eggs. Well, unless their cracking eggs during Vaskrs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like eggs =T

1|0
    1|1
  • They're good with toast and bacon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes - I like them fried

1|0
    0|0
  • i like scrabbled

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them as long as theyre fresh and warm out of the pan! I like them as omeletts, scrambled, or deviled eggs in a salad, or eggs benedict yum!

1|0
    0|0
  • egg salad sandwhich my fav. :)

1|0
    0|0