What's your purpose for a thong? (girls only!)

Are thongs being worn more and more by teen girls for the purpose of hopefully gaining attention by men if seen, hiding panty lines, or whatever other reason there is?

Also to the girls who answered can you please help me with my previous question, I'm trying to get as many personal views as I can, greatly appreciated if so! :)
Regarding the question... Basically are they used mostly for hiding panty lines, wearing them just to feel sexy, or only used in the bedroom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just for hiding panty lines or at least that's why I would wear it. I think its so unattractive when a girl is wearing really low cut jeans and her thong is showing from the back. I do know that guys love thongs so I guess some girls would wear it for their man or to be sexy.

What Girls Said 11

• It's more for the reason of hiding panty lines.

• who cares..just wanted my 3 points

• I really just wear thongs to hide panty lines. I don't really plan on people seeing my underwear so it is definitely not to attract men lol.

• ass-floss

• I don't wear thongs. theyre like a big wedgie if you ask me. I'm quite comfortable in my boy short panties :)

• boy shorts are the sexiest..good choice lol

• why thank you. I love them for comfort and I must say I look good in them. but I'm a huge tom boy anyway. so I don't know nothin else

• avoiding visible panty lines

• @yourupdates

why are you still asking this when people have given you clear answers?

• I wasn't trying to ask again I was just trying to clear up the question and make it more clearer for uses

• oh okay fair enough

• And as for the other question I'm just trying to see if it's common at all for others to have the same thoughts as me

• Hiding panty lines

• Eww so we don't look gross like this link , lol I love giving example links on here. :P

• @update, Hiding panty lines.

• they be comfy :)

• I just feel sexy in them

What Guys Said 0