Surprise displays of cuteness?

So, I was with this girl the other night, and while she was talking she just stashed some hair behind her ear, you know? Anyway, her ear just suddenly looked super adorable. Just wondering if anyone else has ever thought an ear looked really cute.

If this is just really wired, any thoughts on its significance?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww that's cute. I think it's normal. You just found one more thing adorable about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool, on more adorable thing of many. :D

• Show All
    • So do you think that that would be something worth telling her? If you've read any of my other posts, you see that we're not actually dating or a pair or anything, we just meet up occasionally, and I see her around.

• I don't see any problem with telling her. She would probably be surprised as ears are not really thought of as something cute. But you could casually mention it. Like saying I think your ears are nice. I wouldn't be offended in that situation.

What Girls Said 2

• I think its pretty normal.

there's nothing weird about that unless you had some weird thoughts about doing stuff with her ear. Then that'd be just creepy.

But thinking her ear is cute is quite normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • "stashed" haha...your not weird it's just one of those things that you knotice that make her even cuter

0|0
    0|0
    • I have plenty of other weird things, like saying 'stashed, so I'm glad ear-liking isn't weird.

What Guys Said 1

• Youre normal. tell her she has a cute ear...

0|0
    0|0