Guys: what attracts you to a girl? Girls: how do you usually go about approaching a guy?

guys; what usually attracts you to a girl and gains your interest. Girls; how do you approach a guy that you're interested in and what are some conversation starters?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously since I don't know her, it will have to be her looks and the way she dresses. However that is not the only thing though, I would also look at the way she dresses as well. Must importatly though if she looks at me with a flirty look and gives me a welcoming smile.

What Guys Said 3

• Initially its just looks. Then it develops more after I get to know her as a person. Then its pretty strong by then.

• Same interests and beliefs is one, some physical things that I'm picky about and that's usually it.

• If she can make me laugh, entertain me, know what she's doing, and flirt then that will really make me want to get to know her... especially if she has sex appeal to her to top it off

What Girls Said 0