Girls, how would you perceive a guy with an attractive face but he didn't have a defined chin?

i kind of have a double chin and its not as defined as some guys. but people say I'm handsome otherwise. I know I'm a decent looking guy at least, but does a double chin turn you off? its not super bad, but its definitely there. some people have said from the side it doesn't look like I have much of a chin at all. or not as much as most people that are in reasonable shape. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can either love it, or you can grow a beard and cover it up.

• I have facial hair. it tends to add the illusion of having more definition, I think. so yay or nay?

What Girls Said 3

• Wouldn't think twice about it I'd suppose. :)

• Hey, I was born with a slight double chin too, even though I'm skinny... I've just made it a joke with all my friends and it really doesn't affect how I interact with guys. You can definitely still be attractive even if you have a double chin

• chin is not a big deal unless you have jay lenos

What Guys Said 0