Is it something bad if you don't look like people in your country?

like if you are American and you look like Italians

or if you are Latin and you look like Russians

or if you are Egyptian and you look like Lebanon's

Most Helpful Girl

• I see so many different colors and ethnicities where I live, but I can understand feeling out of place in a country where everyone looks the same. No matter what rep who you are and where you're from, you are beautiful the way you are, show others how beautiful you can be!

What Guys Said 6

• American... only native Americans are true Americans. White, black, Asian people are European, African and Asian Americans

I'm mixed race, live in England, dad's from the Mediterranean (mixed Arab/Italian), I look 'foriegn' with a native twist. People find it attractive because I'm different and I NEVER BURN IN THE SUN (something my mum and friends complain about every summer. I'm GLAD I'm different, who wants to be 'plain Jane'?

• No, not unless you live in a country full of superficial a**holes.

• No I think it just means you are diffrent, but I guess the closed minded will find ways to discriminate you for it, but I say f*** em.

• No not at all! It just means your appearance may be different from everyone else and you should be happy with who you are.

• I think its not bad

• Look American? WTF does an American look like? We are a huge melting pot of people from all over the world. Sorry girl but here everyone looks American so long as the can speak a bit of English.

What Girls Said 5

• No, why would it be bad? People shouldn't be judged based on the country they come from (or even if they just look like they come from that country)

• I never thought Egyptian and Lebanese girls looked different o.O

• Nope. Nothing wrong with that. Very common.

• No why would it be?

• No I think its great, it would be boring if everybody looked the same :)