Guys, how big of a turn off is a few bits of acne?

I always have around like 3 zits on my T-zone area of my face, I try not to mess with it but sometimes it's hard to cover up.

Does a 3 or 4 pimples that are semi-noticeable change how you feel about a girl? Like if you saw a cute girl but she had some acne would you be totally turned off?

I'm asking cause tomorrow is my first day of school and I just broke out cause of stress, its impossible to cover up completely.. And I wanted to say Hi to the guy I like but it makes me so self concious!

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be fine :) acne is pretty normal at our age.

What Guys Said 2

• You broke out because that's what happens during adolescence, not because of stress. Still, wash your face, scrub it, and then apply some hand sanitizer or other alcohol-based product. That should help keep it under control.

• It's not that much of a turn off at all. You should read this question: link

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy won't talk to you because you have a little bit of acne, clearly he's a jerk.

I'd say personality matters 110% more than looks. Especially since acne is temporary. (and I'm not trying to say that birthmarks or moles should be turn offs, since they shouldn't be)