What do y'all think of Pamela Anderson?

I don't get it. She is so old, too skinny with big balloon looking boobs, has an ugly nose, no butt at all, and gets around. Why in the hell is she considered attractive to men? Tell me cause she looks like a stick with boobs on it.

hey,did yall know that she surprised Hugh heifner on his B'day bringing a cake totally naked? OMG! I saw this on youtube where its not blurred out & her body looked horrible.1 breast nipple looked slightly tilt on one brest than the other & her flat butt
Butt looked worse naked than in cloths. Plus her breast looked old and hard. She needs to gain some weight to thicken out some needed places cause she is not hot anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• She is not all that. I don't get why she is considerd hot. I gues she is hot in the sence of genericly. Just as if someone says the words leather jackets, heavy metal music anf beer. They are saying cool things but it doesn't mean they are cool. I've never met a guy who liked palm anderson. So actualy agree with you. I like jay low and definitly maria carrey. there looks not there music lol by the way if that's your pic you got the hottest but I've ever seen. Me wants to grab it haha. Sorry got distracted. But yea palm anderson would melt next to a radiator. Lol

What Guys Said 16

• Personally I don't know anyone who likes Pamela Anderson. I thought she is a model/actress of the yesteryears. But in any case I don't find her attractive. So yeah, I don't know.

• Yea she looked good when she was younger but now that age is kiickin and her body has just gotten so skinny over the yrs

• I think her boobs are too big, she is too old, and I have never been fond of blond hair. I did watch her masturbate once and liked that, but otherwise I have never been a fan.

• Pamela Anderson USED to be hot, (See 1996? Playboy), plus she came along during the mid nineties when big fake boobs and blond hair was all the rage. She made her fame then and her publicist has kept it alive for her until now. Fame goes along way towards perpetuating something that no longer exists. Like James Dean was cool and women thought he was hot. Now he's dead and a pile of dust but when I say James Dean we don't think about a pile of dust we think of his cool image.

Personally I've never been attracted to blond women so I never understood the craze anyway. Although her butt used to be tight. USED TO BE.

• What butt? she has no butt hon. its always been flat. now when she was in baywatch. she had a lot more weight on her which gave her some hips and made her butt look nicer than it does now. her being so skinny and how flet her butt is shows she never really had a butt. its jus when she puts on weight it kind of looks better

• Very true. She went through the skinny phase which didn't suit her. Back in the very early years when she first hit Playboy she had everything in place in my mind, but I never thought she was super hot like some of my friends did.

• I'd hit it just to say I did it, but that's just me.

"Tell me cause she looks like a stick with boobs on it."

I'm also a boob guy.

• I don't think anyone was really into her looks, but rather just her popularity and who she was dating. Plus the fact that she was the first girl to cross-over from Baywatch to the mainstream. To put it simply, she was at the right place at the right time.

• I feel kinda sad for her. I think she was a very pretty girl (Google pictures of her from before she was famous) who made some very bad choices.

• i think she's gonna have back problems sooer or later hahaha

• She used to be hot, but time was not her friend. Herpes weren't either.

• I think she has way too many miles on her.I'll take Selma Hayek or Penelope Cruz any day though.(sorry I LOVE LATIN LADIES.Iive in south Florida so I kinda have too.lol

• no

• She wears too much makeup, and I don't like fake boobs. She was probably pretty before she discovered makeup.

• I don't think she's good looking. Same goes for Pairs hilton and Nicloe richie although Nicole richies slightly better looking

• Nicole just too skinny. She looked better thicker

• Yeah that's what I said she wasn't thick just thicker than she is now

• f*** a pam

its all bout

CARMEN ELECTRA

• Uh-uh! I have NEVER been attracted to Pamela Anderson.

• the only good thing about her is that she's Canadian. The rest is all fake and plastic.

• I don't really find her attractive, she has too big of breasts!

What Girls Said 13

• Pam was a Baywatch Babe, LOL. Every HS and college guy had a pic of Pam on their wall when I was in school, at least the white guys did. The brothers like ass, LOL. Pam was a Playboy Bunny, so she had to be hot when she did that. Additionally, she was always scantily clad and is an exhibitionist. The girl ain't shy either. Then there was the sex tape, need I say more?

Guys like slutty girls and slutty women and if a guy is her age, he likes what she used to be when she was a slutty young woman. You are young now, and if that's your pic, then when guys see your pic they will like you too. I do agree that Pam is not looking good anymore, but she's been through a lot. However compared to the average woman she looks better than most. I'm sure it must be hard going from a bombshell exhibitionist to loose and wrinkly LMAO. We will all get older and beauty fades with time so don't go too hard on Pam Anderson. Learn from her mistakes, tanning bed, too much plastic surgery, not enough exercise, and not dressing your age. Hepatitis ain't too helpful either along with drinking and drugs.

• I don't like slutty women at all......I would much rather a conservative chick what some meat on her bones then PAM.

• Great answer!

• @WishinIHadSome: You may not want to wife a slutty woman but I think it's natural for guys to become easily distracted with slutty women. Attention whores are attention whores because they will do anything to get attention. When women look at other women we think oh that's a pretty girl or she looks like a total slut. When men look at women they think I wouldn't kick that out of my bed. Pam has meat, it's just processed lean meat LMFAO. So you like the naughty librarian type huh?Even Better!

• Yeah, I think it's sad. I saw a picture of her with just a shirt on. C'mon. Seriously, I think it's time she retired, it's normal process, we'll all have to deal with aging at a certain point. Also she wears way too much make up and her eye brows are all weird, anywho, point is, she should dress to cover up! It's winter and cold. lol :*)

• She's so obsessed with looking beautiful and staying young that she goes too far and she'll never stop dressin slutty no matter what she feels that's the only way to attract and its the wrong way but she's just a sex symbol and she's comfortable with that. Sad.

• Yeah, I agree, I mean I like to look cute and good w/e, and even when I'm older, I would still want to look hot, but I mean, it's just the way she dresses that's really quirky and not so compatible with her. Like I say, everyone has their quirks lol ^_^

• i think she is looking a bit old lately and naturally enough she would be! I think she's pretty when she was young and had less make up on. I don't really get the blonde fake boobs orange skin thing I think its horrible and I never see them kind girls as pretty but guys do.why ? wel because most them assume there sluts and easy as.

• She's actually a decent person; she does a lot of charity work. . .that's all I got lol. I pretty much agree with you about her looks.

• Remember her best from PETA

• Almost every celebrity has done charity work even Anna Nicole did. So that's just go along with being a celebrity tryin to fit in. They could do a lot more that's meaningful than bine famous for being slutty

• seriously I mean no offense,

but you are a hater. The only reason to be a hater is because

you are unhappy with yourself. Instead of criticizing others, criticize

the one in the mirror. We are all

human, we are nowhere close to perfect. If you look at the

beauty in things rather than the flaws, you won't be as bitter

and you will be truly happy.

• What? lol! I look way better than pamela and I haven't you notice everyone else on her agrees with me. This is about her not me. your crazy.

• You do look better then Pamela Anderson!

• She used to be so pretty when she was young... but like many stars, once they start with plastic surgery, they keep going until they've morphed their body into something freaky. But as long as she's happy with the way her body looks, that's all that matters.

But personally, I think she looks scary.

• What do men find attractive in Pam? Her nakedness-DUH. The same thing they find attractive in Paris Hilton. Ever been to a strip joint? There's a bunch of women with horribe looking bodies and plastic surgery-but hey they're willing and naked so that's what men like to see

• haha link

• Disgusting for me.

• when she gets old she's gonna look like a walmart bag carrying two melons. she seriously effed herself up.

• I think she's gorgeous... for someone her age.

• pams just famous, I really doubt many guys jack it to that anymore

• when she was younger, she was hot, but the she was "discovered" and got boob jobs and lipo and nose jobs and lips enhancements and hair extentions and fake eyelashes and tanned way way way too much, not to mention her age now which is only intensified by her constant tanning. and her choices in lover's sucks too and so far has not worked out in her favor. I would be terrified to see her naked, as for why guys think she's hot, I really think it goes back to her sexy beach babe image more than anything else, they love what she used to be.