If A Guy Had No Interest In a Girl, Would He Still Look At Her?

If a guy wasn't interested in a girl, would he still look at her?

The guy I like will quickly glance at me, then look away. One time he turned around and saw me looking at him, he continued to look back at me. I got nervous and looked away after 3-5 seconds. He RARELY says a word to me though. I will be really friendly when I greet him, but he only says one word then walks off.

Another question, if a guy RECOGNIZED a girl at a public event, would he keep looking at her throughout the night. Even if he wasn't interested?

Some people say that this guy likes me, but some say I'm over-analyzing everything, and he probably doesn't like me. I'm confused, please help guys!

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably likes the attention you are giving him

0|0
    0|0
    • so he doesn't like me, just the attention and the fact that I notice him?

• yep..if I was the guy and I am intrested in you..i would try to have a conversationwith you or ask your fb or phone no

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Just to check her out. Guys check out girls all the time even though they don't really find the girl attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if he checks out the same girl more than once?

• Show All
    • ok because I think this guy kept checking me out throughout the night. He is always looking at me, but he never approaches.

• he's probably just shy. and not sure if you're into him too.

• yeah, if she's attractive, but more than likely he's interested in you but shy or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Or girls haha

have to put my two cent in

If he stares at you he at the very least finds something interesting and worth staring at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. A guy can not be interested in a girl, but he can still look at her. Like for example he can like her boobs, butt, hair, clothes. But wouldn't be interested into something serious with her.

0|0
    0|0