Survey about thong/g string underwear

How old were you when you started wearing thongs?

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc)

Where did you buy your first thong from?

What did it look like?

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt

How old are you now?

How often do you wear a thong?

Are you currently wearing a thong?

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it?

What would you say is your favorite thong you own?

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a cotton panties girl. However, I do wear thongs, but the only time I wear them is if I think I'm wearing something that might show a panty line if I wear panties. I'm 27 and just started wearing them a few years ago. I never thought I'd wear them because 1) they look slutty 2) they look uncomfortable. But I gave it a try and I admit that it took some time to get used to having a string up my butt lol. I'm just self concious about panty lines (and thongs too, don't want them showing by any chance). I dress modest and conservative so I don't have to worry about those things being exposed. When I see a girl who exposes her thong, I usually think they aren't respectable because it makes them look bad. But again, for me, I wear them strictly when I fear a panty line in my clothing. Otherwise, I'm a 100% panties girl. Victoria's Secret is my favorite panties brand. Thongs are thongs, not much to worry about what brand as it's just 2 ounces of material lol. I don't like the see through thongs though, too slutty. Panties are so much more comfortable and sexy too :).

What Guys Said 17

• Have you noticed how many of the people who've answered this question their stated current age in their answer doesn't match the age in their profile?

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs?

16

Comfort, it was a fetish, and I had previously worn my moms panties and sisters thongs

I bought my first thong on the Victoria's Secret website

What did it look like?

Black with multi colored stripes running horizontally

I adjusted very quickly to it, but now I like the feeling and want a wedgie in one of my thongs.

How old are you now?

16 soon to be 17

How often do you wear a thong?

At my moms house generally everyday even to school

Are you currently wearing a thong?

Yes

Coral with blue mini stripes running horizontally

The black one with multi stripes running horizontally

Victoria's Secret

(P.S. I bet that men's are more correct for me, but women your underwear is more colorful and feels sexier on my body, and I wear nylon because they stretch to hold my d*ck in. And if there are people who think I'm gay I'm not I had a girlfriend at the time I started buying thongs.)

- Sincerely, A male teen confident with his sexuality and great butt for thongs

• I bought my first thong at 29 (32 now), it was a black CK Body thong. I was originally kind of intrigued about wearing one, so I tried one on when I saw it in a department store. I honestly could not believe how comfortable wearing a thong was. I never really noticed that I had something in my crack - I believe it is way better than when I wear boxers or briefs - I have to adjust those all the time, whereas with a thong I almost never have to. I wear them pretty much every day, and am currently whearing a black N2N thong. This is probably my favourite, with thin straps and very small triangle in the back, slightly see thru. It makes me feel very sexy. For an overall underwear line, I would definitely go with Gregg Homme.

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? 16

Why did you start wearing them? sexy look, how girls look in them, that sorta thing

Where did you buy your first thong from? Target

What did it look like? black- it was very... usual

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? still notice it every so often, but it's fun

How old are you now? 18

How often do you wear a thong? every once in a while; at least weekly

Are you currently wearing a thong? yes

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? black

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? green and white striped string thong

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? bikinis

• I am sraight and married man,

First started wearing thong / g-string (not jocks) probably at age between 18 and 20

Comfort

Men's Store, Edgars and then later at various Mens' store, e.g. Woolworth and sometime from Online Shoppings

Any various colours and men-tailor designs, mostly 'Y' shape at back of thong far better than 'T' shape.

Age 39 now and still wearing them

Can't choose which is best as all are alike and best cos of comfort and ease.

Hom (the best), AssuieBum, Jockey and Timoteo, etc.

• Never, Don't, Haven't, Doesn't Exist, Never happened, Aging Fast, Never, No, Question declined, Don't own any, Simply don't give this sort of stuff headspace usually.

• I started wearing thongs and g-strings when I was 15 and I'm now 25. I started wearing them because I loved seeing them on girls and wanted to see how they felt. I live in Australia so I got it from Target and it was a black Bonds hipster g-string. I stopped noticing it after about a week of wearing them daily. I try to wear them everyday, probably 320/365 days each year. I'm currently wearing it yellow microfiber thong, just at or above my waistband. My favorite thong it made my Ambra, I have 3 and want more. Each is black.

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? 17

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc) sexy

Where did you buy your first thong from? metroman usa

What did it look like? black with a m on the front

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt never noticed it

How old are you now? 31

How often do you wear a thong? from time to time

Are you currently wearing a thong? yes

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? black cotton/lycra

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? the one I'm wearing now

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? g-string

• i was 14 when I started to own my own panties but I tryed when I was 8 I think. iam straight ,male 16 now I wear for comfort I buy my own I prefer g strings but thongs are alright g strings you don't even feel I never noticed the string in my butt it feels like iam wearing nothing ia 16i wear a thong or g string every day as soon as I get in the house no iam currently wearing a g string and short shorts my om knows iam wearing the to she's fine with it my favourite thongs are gone because ia a guy every time someone comes over I get paranoid they will find out so I have thrown probly70 pairs away the was one thong it was pink satin and had a wide elastic band I miss it so much my favourite brand is c string direct if you don't know what a c string is google it I love lasenza and I love victorias secret ia completely straight by the way

• 20 years old when I got my first thong bought for me by my girlfriend it took me about 3 days to get used to the string, I am now 32. I started wearing them because I thought they look sexy, they make me feel sexy. I stopped wearing them for a while because I got fat, I started wearing them again when I go thin again. I like the ultra low rise I just got some Joe Snyder low rise all songs I am currently wearing a blue one which matches my t shirt

• i was 35 when I started wearing thongs. I started wearing them for comfort and sexy. I bought my first thongs at target. Got used to notching in about a couple of weeks. I am 54. I wear thongs every day.No I am commando right now. I have to give my balls some air! All my thongs are my favorite! Joe Boxer thongs mens, I am a guy!

• 19

I started to wear them, because I was curious as to how comfortable they would be

TOPSHOP

It had a mesh back, with a silk pink front and a bow on it

a few minutes,

23

everyday

yes

it's white with blue and pink polka dots

my black, 100% lycra thong, It's super comfy

no particular preference

• i was 14 when I first started

Sexy

target

white and brown stripes

few months

16

5 days a week

yes

bonds hipster

kayser/bonds

• Quit pretending to be a girl!

• 13
    Comfort
    Walmart
    Hot pink g-string with white skulls on them
    I never noticed
    18
    Every day
    Yes
    Hot pink with white and rainbow hearts
    The one I'm wearing
    Vs 😍☺️

• 28 years old

sexiness

boutique

g-string and bare-back

half a year

40 years old

everyday

yes wearing a g-string now and forever

the punch style

skinwear

I was 15 when I wore my first thong

I was curious on how comfortable they were and got hooked now I love them.

Extrafoods

What did it look like?

pink with a white lining

prob about the 4th day of wearing them all day

How old are you now?

19 years old

How often do you wear a thong?

I try to wear one everyday but don't want family to know

Are you currently wearing a thong?

yes

It is a black and white la senza thong with t-back mostly silk

a orange la senza g-string with skulls on it

My favorite brands are la senza and victorias secret they look the best

What Girls Said 24

I started in like, 8th grade I think so I was 13

I got them cause panty lines suckk

Victoria's Secret

What did it look like?

Navy blue with polka dots

It never really bothered me, they're actually pretty comfy

How old are you now?

16

How often do you wear a thong?

Almost alwayss

Are you currently wearing a thong?

Yep

Blue with little kanye glasses all over

Bwith pink with black polka dotted lining and a little pink star on the front ;P

Victoria's secrett definitely

• Highschool, I don't know 16

Curious

La Senza

A string connected to two other strings

hahaha idk

I'm 20

not often if at all

no

black laced boyshorts

I don't have a favorite one, I detest them

Any brand that's made of 100% cotton or something comfortable

• 1. 14

2. sexy/curious

3. walmart (oh the shame)

4. teal and it was silky

5. like an hour or so

6. 22

7. only if I'm wearing fitted pants that would show a pantyline

8. no

9. . none, I pay for this house I should be able to walk around nude if I want to

10. I don't really have a fav thong, the ones I do have are for practicality (no pantylines)

11. no fav thong brand/ other undies, hanes, so soft and cottony

• I got my first thongs (a pack of three) when I was about 20. I got them because I wanted to look sexy and rebel from my parents.

I bought them from Target. They were silky g-strings, in red, red with pink stripes, and black with red polka dots. I lost one of the red ones before I even wore it. I think my mom must have thought it was hers.

I have not "stopped noticing" the string exactly. But I don't wear them all the time.

I'm 23.

I wear a thong whenever I have them, which isn't always because I'm trying to make the switch to making everything that I wear.

I am not currently wearing a thong.

Haha. I'll just let you wonder about that ;)

My favorite is the black one with the red polka dots if I still have it. I've had many thongs, but those in particular were really cute.

My favorite brand is me making it up in my head.

• I was 11. Comfort and attention. Victoria secret. Hot pink and flirty. I never noticed it just came in and I didn't notice. 13. I wear g string or v strings and small bras I never wear things because a guy gave me a wedgie then a melvin and then at the same time. Yes a hot pink g string. My beaded one but my friend was an idiot and gave me a wedgie while I was sleeping but first she took of my shirt and skirt and tied my hands and feet and hanged them from the celing and gave me wedgies sticking tampons in my butt and given me other wedgies in the front like one of them involved sand where my vagina was and gave me a melvin. Any mostly beaded

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? like 13

Why did you start wearing them? SEXY

Where did you buy your first thong from? XXME

What did it look like? white with little pink hearts.

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? never cared

How old are you now? 18

How often do you wear a thong? not much at all. am into boyshorts ;)

Are you currently wearing a thong?Nope

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? Boyshorts

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? alot

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? huh?

i know your a DUDE! a girl would never ask that.

12

Why did you start wearing them? no panty line

Where did you buy your first thong from?victoria secrete

What did it look like?sparkely pink

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? a couple of weeks

How old are you now?18

How often do you wear a thong?everyday

Are you currently wearing a thong?yes

a blue one that's sparkely

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? candies&victoria secretes

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? I was in sixth grade so eleven or twelve

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc) they were sexy and seemed cool and grown up

Where did you buy your first thong from? I dunno, my mom got it for me

What did it look like? it was a plain white thong

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? I dunno, a few days

How old are you now? 16

How often do you wear a thong? every day

Are you currently wearing a thong? yep

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? I love lots of my undies, I like bright colors like pink the most though I think.

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? definately victorias secret

• Your mother brought youa thong in 6th grade? wow

• Yeah, I am very close to my mom and always have been. It took some pleading but she got me one thinking I would hate it and give the idea up. The understanding was they are underwear, so keep them under my clothes, I did this so she was ok with it.

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? I was in 8th grade so around 12 or 13

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc). All my friends were wearing them and made fun of me for wearing granny panties. So I begged my mom to get me some. I hated them at first. Always thought I had a wedgie. But then I started to like the feeling and started wearing them every day.

Where did you buy your first thong from? Victorias secret in the mall.

What did it look like? Pink thong with a little dog on the back. It was super cute.

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? It was horrible at first. Had to fight the urge to pick it out. But after a few weeks of sticking with it. I grew to love the little wedgie feeling. Made me feel older and sexier.

How old are you now? 17

How often do you wear a thong? Everyday and every night. I can't wear regular underwear anymore. So uncomfortable. I just have to make sure it doesn't show when I sit or bend over. I've had a lot of mishaps and flashed people at school.

Are you currently wearing a thong? Yes.

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? I just got back from cheer practice so I'm wearing red soffee shorts with a neon orange thong underneath. Have to wear thongs at practice because of all the jumping around. Anything else is uncomfortable.

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? I love all my thongs. But I do have a few that I wear at special times. I actually have a certain pink v string I wear when I go out to the club or bar. It's probably my fav.

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? I only shop at Victoria's Secret for my underwear.

• 12?

For ballet.

A shop in England called internacionale.

I really cannot remember :)!

About a week.

19

About 3/4 times a week.

No

Black french knickers

The one my friends bought me as a joke... It has a pepper on it with a sombrero on and it has googly eyes and says "HOT STUFF" on them :P

A shop in england... Primark.

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? 12

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc) comfort and sexy. i have a small butt and was tired of other panties not fitting me right.

Where did you buy your first thong from? my older sister gave me a couple

What did it look like? black with pink trim

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt. not long although i kind of like the feel sometimes

How old are you now? 33

How often do you wear a thong? daily they are all i own

Are you currently wearing a thong? black neon pink with neon green heart nylon ones

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? any cotton g-string

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? victoria's secret (i work part time there)

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? 13

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc). My friends were all wearing them plus I thought they looked sexy

What did it look like? Black thong with skulls all over it.

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt? About a month wearing it almost every day.

How old are you now? 20

How often do you wear a thong? Thongs are all I own. So everyday

Are you currently wearing a thong? If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? Of course. A red g string from Fredericks of Hollywood

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? Hard to say but the yoga thongs are extremely comfy and good to wear anytime.

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? Not picky.

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs?12

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc)thought they looked sexy

Where did you buy your first thong from?victorias secret

What did it look like?black with some lace

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt a few weeks

How old are you now?17

Are you currently wearing a thong? no

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? none

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? sheer pink victorias secret

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? victorias secret

7 lmfao

started off because I had to for dance but then it was because I just prefered them

=S can't remember

What did it look like?

red with lots of lace =L

couple of days

How old are you now?

14

How often do you wear a thong?

every days except when I have PE at school =L

Are you currently wearing a thong?

yeah

hot pink with a bow on the side with cutie pie written on the ass =P

all of em =L

victoria's secret

• 1. 14

2. Sexy

3. Charlotte Russe

4. Pink outlined with grey and pink skulls

5. A month of wearing them religiously. I didn't like it at first because it felt like butt floss. But I rather had the thong stick out than the granny panties I owned at the time. (they were going to stick out regardless)

6. 21

7. pretty much every day that I'm not on my period or in a skirt.

8. nope

9. bikini

10. one I have with trees on it, it just fits right. (from victoria secret)

• - I was 14 when I started wearing thongs.

- At first I was curious, then I realized that I find them very comfy AND sexy.

- I really don't remember where I bought my first

- It was a plain black one, nothing special.

- One day I think.

- I'm 29 now.

- Basically I wear them every day.

- Yes, I am.

- I really like my plain ones the most.

- I mostly buy no-name underwear.

• 13 or 14

I heard they were really comfortable

Charlette Russe

Blue with silver sparkles

Well with tight pants you don't really notice it

18

Everyday of my life

Yes

Any of my thongs from Victoria's Secret

• 10

For dance

A sporting goods store

It wasn't actually panties. It was a black thong leotard.

N/a I wore it over tights

24

3-4 days a week

wearing gray cottong thong panties

favorite thong's a bikini bottom. not underwear

Victoria's Secret

• 14
    I loved how they look
    Target
    I think it was all white cotton
    A month
    19
    They are all i wear
    Yes, black mesh
    Umm its pink and see through lol
    VS

• I was 12

Sexy and comfortable

Rue 21

Polka dots

It never bothered me

13

almost every day

yes

its from victorias secret and its purple with lace :)

I don't have a fave

Rue 21 and Victoria's secret and I also like boyshorts

• I was 14

Both to be sexy and for no lines, I hate them

Victoria's Secret at the mall

Red

LOL a few weeks

19

Every day that I wear underwear, I sometime go without :)

Yes

N/A

a white one with a few "Jewels"

Does not matter

• I was in 6th grade , maybe 11 or 12 .years old...

• How old were you when you started wearing thongs? 14

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc). Comfort and sexy

Where did you buy your first thong from? What did it look like? Wal mart. Orange thong.

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt. A couple days. After that never bothered me.

How old are you now? 18

How often do you wear a thong? 24/7

Are you currently wearing a thong? Yes

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? Pink and grey v string

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? Pink Victoria's Secret yoga thong

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? Vic secret deff.

Why did you start wearing them? (comfort, sexy, no panty line, etc) looked hot

Where did you buy your first thong from? I really can't remember

What did it look like? plain white, cotton

How long did it take you to "stop noticing" the string in your butt a few hours

How old are you now? 20

How often do you wear a thong? when I feel like it.. it may once or twice a week, even more, even less, depends on my mood

Are you currently wearing a thong? nope

If no, what kind of underwear are you wearing/If yes, describe it? pink panties with white hearts:PPP

What would you say is your favorite thong you own? a chiffon one, brown, golden, white, with some weird flowers and it's so beautiful in the back with golden but it's ripped:(

What's your favorite brand of thongs/other underwear? Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret and MED