Girls, what do you think of these wedding dresses? Which one would you prefer for your day?

1 link

2 link

• Dress #1
    56% (9)17% (1)45% (10)Vote
  • Dress #2
    44% (7)83% (5)55% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Really? People are THAT bitter they have to rain on your parade? Man... and I thought I had issues. Grow up you anonymous trolls.

Congrats OP, the second really looks more interesting, but if you want something simple yet nice the first is better for that option.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress 2 would look good on a girl with a thin waist and really big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a thin waist/flat tomach, and I'm a 34 D, so it suits me perfectly. :)

• Interesting. Your boobs don't look that big in your profile pics. Anyway, it sounds like it'll work for you. Congrats!

• You really can't manage to keep an account long, huh?

• If I was a girl or if a girl ask me which one I'll pick #2!

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• you're that julianna chick,right? lol it took me a while to realize that that's why they're picking on you...

i choose 1.,the second one is too baggy

1|2
    0|0
  • number two for sure is great :) its absolutely gorgeous to me and reminds me of a fairytale :D <3 if your getting married congratulations!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the 2nd one lol but I would wear the first one just because puffy dresses tend to make me look chubbier lmao.

0|2
    0|1
  • the first one looks amazing, flattering to the figure.

1|2
    0|0
  • out of those 2, first one...the second one is too much...not bridal, imo :p

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd say the first :) The second one doesn't seem that wedding-y :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the second one better, I don't want a strapless dress for my wedding though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ju I prefer number 1 but I bet you Will look gorgeous in any dress :)

Getting marry already?if so Congrats

0|0
    0|0
  • i like number two

0|1
    0|0
  • the first one is more for a bride, I don't love the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but number two is super awesome! I bet both would look great on you!

You are very pretty : D!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already married but if I was to choose, no.1 please. I don't like the baggyness of the 2nd one from the bottom.

0|1
    0|4
    • LOL@the downvote. Keep `em coming. Fun fun.