How to deal with frizzy hair?

Hmm, I thought I'd get some opinions from GAG. I have wavy/curly hair that loves to frizz up all the time. It's not that all my hair turns to frizz, but looks like the top of my head has a whole bunch of frizz flying off the place. Are there any good products that you guys have used? Home remedies? I've used guy's hair gel in the past, which you'd be surprised how well it worked. I forgot the brand though...Maybe I just need to get a trim lol!

So guys and girls! Let me know what works for you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Deep conditioning once or twice a week lessens the frizz on the top layer. You can also apply a bit of leave in conditioner on the frizzy part. Hairspray, gel, and mousse can be used to 'hold' the frizzy hair down.

Leave-in conditioners link & link

• I'll have to check out the conditioner out, I didn't know it would help with frizzy hair. Thanks for the input!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Use a boar bristle brush, get the shampoo and conditioner from Loreal Elvive's like called Royal Jelly, get a good hair serum and always wash your hair in ice cold water for at least a minute after washing your hair. I used to have uber frizzy hair but by doing all the above I get no frizz which is very strange cause of all the frizz I used to have :)

• Ah, I always forget to wash my hair in cooler water! Doesn't help I hate being cold in the morning in the winter...will try to remember that!

• Pantene did a really nice anti frizz serum I tried a while ago, smelled lovely too.

• I'll have to look into that :) Is it something you just put in after you showered?

• On dry hair, run a tiny bit through. John Frieda also does one that you spray on damp hair that's also pretty decent.

• STOP messing with it.

no dying, no blow drying, no straightening, no curling

It will be better.

• I try not to over do the heat, though I hate the feeling of wet hair aha! I did notice it is a lot healthier now that I haven't bleached it in over a year...just need to keep the straightener away from it now. :(