How do you feel about a man in a suit?

I love suiting up. It makes a man look mature and stylish IMO. I shy away from the typical combinations like black suit, black tie, white shirt. I prefer deep red and dark blue shirts, only wear two-button blazers and always match my pants, blazer and shoes (I think a black blazer on white pants is hideous.)

So how do you feel about a man in a suit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexiest thing he can wear. Every man looks more attractive in a suit. It is masculine and mature and sexy and intelligent and yeah you get the picture, men in suits are a major weakness of mine.

What Girls Said 7

• I think there is something sexy about a man in a suit but I prefer no tie and maybe a top button open

• I LOVE a man in a suit, I think it's one of the sexiest things a man can wear x

• mmmmmmmm I love my men in suits :D

• I think a guy always looks mature, stylish and sometimes cute in a suit. ^^

• Mmnnn what's so wrong about a guy in uniform? ;)

• I think a man looks so handsome and sophisticated when dressed up in a suit :)

• I like it but only if the occasion calls for it. don't walk around the grocery store in a suit for no reason lol. then you just look douchy

• Don't worry, I don't wear it all the time. I do wear them for galas (obviously), official happenings such as a baptism or a wedding, and at family get-togethers like christmas. Though when I just get back from such a thing I'll probably be too lazy to change and just keep it on when I go shopping.

• Oh and sometimes I wear it to a regular party.

What Guys Said 2

• Black suit's are not something most people should be buying anyway.

I don't know what you mean by 'matching your shoes' apart from picking complementary colors. Your basic shoe colors are black and brown, though there are many shades of brown.

Dark shirts don't look as good with jackets, imho, though look good on their own. If you don't want white shirts, pale blue is the next go to color, followed by pink.

• I try not to put on a brown pair of shoes with a black suit or the other way around. And the problem is, I really don't like pale blue.

I like azure blue like link and dark blue like link

• I usually wear my brown suit nowadays. Don't like dark blue as a suit color. Next time I'm going to buy me a grey suit.

• Nice. I wish I could afford zenga centennial fabric - dark grey with a hint of brown to it:

link

link

• I love busting my suit out. I make it look good :)