Which movie villain/psycho/character in general was the freakiest?

A character you where/are seriously afraid of?

Which movie was he/she in, and why was this character so freaky (to you)?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Goran Visnjic in practical Magic.

Freaky how guy can be a normal horny dude one minute and the next a serial killer who wants to brand you and then bury you.

Or that guy who made women eat parts of themselves before killing them. -don't remember the name of the movie!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Pennywise, the clown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anton Chigurh from "No Country for Old Men."

His presence speaks for itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • As kid, I'd say Jason Voorhees. Grown up, now he's more of a superhero than monster or villain. Crazy how our views change as we age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexander DeLarge from "Clockwork Orange" is one of the freakiest movie characters. Pier Pasolini's movie "Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom" portrays a lot of violent psychopaths.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The Weeping Angels are a species in the series Doctor Who. They terrify me because they have the ultimate defense mechanism: They only exist when you can't see them. If you are looking at them they just appear as a statue, but if you so much as blink...

The most haunting part is no one knows what they actually look like. It's implied that when you look away the angels take on another form.

1|1
    0|0
  • Amon Goeth in Schindler's List

the fact that he was an actual person who was so twisted in the head and so cruel makes him so frightening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuckie...that doll is freaky

3|0
    0|0
  • I agree with ThenThereWas1 >..<

0|0
    0|0
  • The Clown in the movie "IT" =O

0|1
    0|0
  • That chick from the Ring omg that was so weird.

1|0
    0|0