What kind of beauty makes a girl attractive?

Do you guys out there like a girl with natural beauty? Like maybe wearing mascara and that's it? or do you like a girl to where mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner the whole bits? I'm very curious because the school I go to guys look at me but most of the good looking guys girlfriends are heavy downed with make up. I know I'm attractive, not in I'm better than anyone else way...but I just wanna here your guy's opinions? and I'm not saying anything bout girls wearing heavy make-up I'm just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about the x-factor as far as I'm concerned.

But if you want to talk about makeup... less is more. I think you look very attractive but you're wearing way too much makeup in your photos. Just trust your natural look. Go for it.

Guys will like you... and even better they'll like you just as you are. And you won't have to spend as much time or money on makeup. Win... on so many levels. Maybe something for your eyes... 1 thing... very light something on your blemishes, and some lip gloss maybe. That's IT.

• Well those are just photos for my modeling classes. I normally just wear mascara. and what do you mean by blemishes?

• Everyone has blemishes. Like if you have a pimple or a discolored area.. just dab that.

• oh okay now I understand. thanx

What Guys Said 3

• the long legs and hair, the hourglass shape and pretty eyes and cheeks(both types) lol

• natural beauty is definitely better than tons of makeup

• Inner

What Girls Said 2

• I think most men would prefer natural beauty, but only a small % of women have this. For other girls to attract men, they generally have to try their best to look good in order for men to want them. They wear make up, dress well, & spend time on their hair. Exercise & eating healthy also come into play because most men like women to be in shape. If a woman does her best to look as good as she can, some guy will appreciate it.

• I thought models were skinny?

• umm..it depends on the type of modeling your doing...but thanx, I needed someone to tell me that I'm not skinny to fill out the rest of my day. I apreciate it

• I was saying you have a perfect figure, models are normally super skinny.

• oh well thanx, well you can do print modeling, which is like mmagazine ads, clothes ads, brochures and things like that and I can do local runway, because to be a high fashion runway you havta be 5'8" and abov and haave a pre-teen waist figure. and I can do commercials