What is the fastest way to tone your body?

I recently lost a lot of weight. But my skin isn't as tone as I would like it to be! I've tried working out, but the results are not fast enough for me. Can someone please tell me how to tone up in a short amount of time? Anything will help. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I just cut a lot of fat and feel great about my body image.

I just started to do pull ups, now I can do ten fast. I'm not trying to get buff it was hard in the beginning but, after I got into practice and could control the my form easily. I'm hooked it only takes a minute or so along with being wiling to stand up and move around every 20 minutes or so while I'm at the computer. I can't believe the difference from before everything is easy when you work on core. If you were hanging could you pull yourself to safety?

What Guys Said 4

• Dumbell exercises will get you toned in as little as two weeks.

Choose a weight that allow for a high rep range (about 20) but nothing lighter than that.

Now, there are plenty of upper and lower body routines on Youtube, and most of them are legit if you commit to them and stick to high reps and at least 4-6 sets per day.

Here's just one of many. link

• There's no magic way to be toned in a really short amount of time. It's about living a healthy active lifestyle permanently. The toning will come with it eventually.

Work out for longer or harder and eat even better food. That's all you can do.

It only took me 3 weeks to get some good tone back on myself after being f***ed up for 6months.

• cardio and high reps weights exercises. That plus healthy diet is all you need to know.

• The shortest amount of time? Probably an ultra low carb diet, to put your body in a state of ketoacidosis, and get your body fat percentage down to a very low number. The skin will shrink if there's no fat in the body, but it will leave stretch marks. There's no way you can avoid those.

That's unhealthy, by the way, but you didn't ask for the quickest healthiest way.

What Girls Said 1

• "Tone" is so commonly misused. Your body (muscle) is always "toned." It's the fat covering the muscle is what makes you look like you aren't "tone." With that said, cardio work out = fat burner.

In the case of your skin, it really depends on how much weight you lost. It also depends on your genes (some people can get it back easier than others). If you recently lost weight, then it'll take awhile to do and no, there is no speeding up the process. When working out, the typical turn around to physically see results is 6-8 weeks in. With that said, continue working out, especially cardio, and be patient. Laziness is why most people are fat/have issues with weight. They're too lazy/impatient to wait for the results.

Also keep in mind that skin has a set elasticity. Working out doesn't ALWAYS work for that type of thing. Sometimes once it's stretched, it's stretched. But that'd be more for the cases of people who lost hundreds of pounds and have massive quantities of skin hanging off of their bodies due to the drastic weight loss. However, it's just an example to help illustrate what the skin can and can't do.