Do you think an eyeball tattoo is cool/attractive?

I'm talking about when you literally tattoo the whites of your eyes, not getting an eyeball tattooed onto you. I personally think if you have a job where you can get away with it than it's awesome and would love to get one, but unfortunately I want to work in a hospital. I'd go for blue or green if I could though.

link

Would any of you consider it? Would you date a person with their eyeballs tattooed?

Most Helpful Guy

• you know Pains eyes from naruto?

link

all tattoo's should look nice. and even/symetrical but that's just my opinion.

What Guys Said 17

• The "trend" is coming from a prison. Gives you a clue about the intelligence involved.

"Ophthalmologists say eyeball tattoos for the purpose of body modification are dangerous and could lead to infection, perforation, hemorrhages or even blindness." Do you really think they are worth that? No sane person would consider it. See the story and videos, as well as the warning at link

• I think I've said before in response to people claiming they like 'eyes' that 'everyone has good eyes, if you love them'.

I take it back.

If you want to play around with this look, use the full eye colored contacts

• I think it's a terrible mistake.

• thats gross - instant turnoff

• That is scary and creepy and terrible. I would never even think about dating someone with that crap. Its stupid. Its dangerous. It's permanent (enjoy being 80 with purple eyes). You'll never find a guy with that, you will NEVER get to work in a hospital, and it hurts! If someone has trouble touching their eye with their hand, how do you want a needle there!

This is one of the most attention-whoreingly terrible ideas the world has ever created.

• I wasn't really asking for the negative of me getting it, I know that I couldn't work in a hospital with them, and I have a real high pain tolerance. I just think they're pretty cool, more the blue and green than the darker colors. Good to know your opinion though.

• Now that I read my response, I came off pretty harsh. I don't like them, but I think that I may have over done it quite a bit. Sorry.

• Hell no. And no I wouldn't consider it nor would I date someone who did.

• that picture creeps me out just looking at it. why would you want that?

• I have a link in a comment of the blue that I personally would want. I honestly don't like the red or the darker dye. I think that's it's original and just looks really cool.

• Wow. Is this a hoax? I'm in serious disbelief. I can't believe someone would be okay with getting this done, IN A PRISON of all places. And would I considering dating a person with tattooed eyeballs?

No. Just...no.

• ew

• NO way

• That's gross

• No. That's dumb.

• I'd never even heard of this before, looks and sounds ridiculously stupid. Some people get the worst tats nowadays. Face, behind the ear, side of neck, etc. It's not cool, not attractive and not appealing.

• That terrifies me I do not like things near my eyes I would probably be unnerved about it but I would get over it if it was on someone else

• I had not known about it before watching this question but I gotta say I'm blown away =)

• oy, id be way too freaked out...

• I love eyes and dislike tattoos. I would say that would be the worst place a girl could get a tattoo.

What Girls Said 20

• I think its cool but I personally wouldn't do it but its super cool. yeah why not that takes lots of balls to get it done.

• This was the reaction I was expecting, but you know. people.

• I mean personally I'd go with a light color, but some people look really good with it. I hate that some people are so close minded.

• serioulsy someone even voted down my freakin answer, jerks, free country ? :) its alright though

• omg... HELL NO lol

jesus, that is F***ING SCARY... I would think there eyes were bleeding or something... that picture is just terrifying... WTF?!?!?!?!?! I mean, I know people are totally entitled to their own opinions and preferences...but red sclera is something that I just don't understand...

• Oh god. I shouldn't have clicked on that. Just looking at that made me feel faint. So no, I don't think I could possibly date a person with a tattooed eyeball.

• I would not consider it and no I would not date someone who tattooed their eyeballs. It's your body so it's your choice and no one has the right to judge but personally I do not find that attractive or cool.

• Nope. I wouldn't ever get one, and I definitely wouldn't date someone with an eye tattoo.

All tattoos don't have to have some profound meaning, but that's just weird/dumb imo.

• There are certain types of contacts that cover the entire eye. I think that would be a better choice than doing something permanent like that to your eyes. Especially with how much a person changes in a few years, not something you could easily cover up.

Special effect contacts have my vote over eye tattoos.

• it's kind of stupid,and creepy,but I would still love to get black ones

• I think someone should get that but in black, so as to parade around like a black eyed kid and scare the sh*t out of the people who know about that legend.

• eww that would creep me out too much

• i would not date a guy with that in his eye and I wouldn't do it

• No, they flipping scare me.

• i would never get one and probably not date someone with one either, at best they look weird and at worse they look pretty creepy! it's personal opinion though I guess :)

• HELL NO , the guy in the link looks like a vampire :O I don't want anyone to suck my blood :S

• an eyeball, NO way that's just no. um may be an eye would look good but I think have the eyelid and eyelashes and eyebrows as well, they generally look good.

• useless, pointless, gratuitous

• Are you serious? -.-

• Wait, is this a serious question?

• Yes, totally serious. I have a friend who is a tattoo artist who wanted to have it done. I'm trying to get some opinions for him.

• I'm all for cool ideas and trying new things, but why would you want to alter such an important part of your body? Surely you won't want colored eyes when you are 40.

• If nothing else it would be a good example of what not to do when you're young and reckless.

• ewww! F***no!

• I think that sh*t sounds so dumb and if you're really all that creative then you don't need tattoo ink to show it.

• how do they even do that? that's sick

• hypodermic needle filled with ink to the eyeball, pretty simple, really dangerous