Do girls hate it when guys "compensate" for their lack of height?

By wearing thick soled shoes i.e. ones with 1-1.5 inch soles? Or is this a smart thing to do if you are vertically challenged?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do girls hate it when guys "compensate" for their lack of height? I don't hate it. People compensate for things that they lack.

By wearing thick soled shoes i.e. ones with 1-1.5 inch soles? I just detest doing that because it's lying not compensating.

Or is this a smart thing to do if you are vertically challenged? It's not a smart thing but a manipulative thing.

You can get a girl interested in you because she finds height attractive and then when you take them off hopefully she'll develop enough feelings to the point of where your height doesn't matter. Sort of like a fit girl who has a bf/husband then gains 100lbs and her bf/husband stays because he loves her.

If she doesn't have the feelings and she wants to leave you can call her shallow which guilt trips her into being 'nice'.

What Girls Said 4

• Do whatever you need to feel good about yourself and I will be OK with it. If adding1,5 inches makes you happy, then why not?

• I probably wouldn't notice it...though I'm not the most observant person...

• i think that is avery smart thing to do but as long as the shoes are nice

• I'd say if it's not noticible, it's smart.

What Guys Said 3

• Apparently girls don't like guys who compensate.

I've been hiding bananas in my pants and so far I haven't had any takers!

• shoes with that much sole would look gay lol

• She'll find out sooner or later how short you really are. It's ridiculous and it shows you're insecure/not confident at all (in case you didn't know... girls love confident guys).