Your all time favorite Subway sandwich?

And why? I haven't thrown up since the last time I drank heavily almost 3 years ago.

What do you get all the time from Subway? I usually get an Italian BMT on white bread.

What veggies do you put on it?

Updates:
Uhh ignore the throwing up comment by the way. lol sorry!

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold-Cut Combo on Italian bread with lettuce, salt & pepper, mayo, vinegar and some onions with American cheese, it is freakin' delicious.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sold except for the onions!

• The onions just give a small zing, but I take some out because the workers don't understand the meaning of "a little bit".

What Girls Said 9

• I like meatball on italian cheese and herb bun with pickles and green olives and cheddar cheese. Or if I am trying to be healthy I will have a veggie delight on whole wheat with cheddar cheese all the veggies except green peppers and black olives and sub sauce.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always get Turkey on white bread with mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and lettuce, and a touch of salt.

0|1
    0|0
  • half sandwich thingy (italian bread) featuring chicken teriyaki, provolone, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, chipotle dressing, and LOTS OF JALAPENOS! :D

1|2
    0|0
  • I couldn't make the connection with subway & not throwing up...now I'm curious. Does the Itl. BLT help you in some way to choke it back? lol

I like the tuna on whole wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, banana peppers, pickles, lt. Mayo & mustard. Fresh tomatoes if they have them. Cold, not hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever I go to Subway I get just ham on italian bread with baked lays chips.

I don't really like all that topping stuff,i know it sounds boring haha

0|1
    0|0
    • not even lettuce and tomatoes? lol. just buy boars head ham and make your own sandwich =\

• nope haha. I don't like tomatoes. and its better at subway.

• Vegie Delite on italian herbs and cheese. Old English cheese, lettuce, double tomato, capsicum and onion. No sauce, just salt.

Subway in America sounds like it has a lot more options than here.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like the cookies better ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • How did that reference to throwing up end up in this question? Hahaha.

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh, and um... for the purpose of the question... I don't really eat Subway, lol. I make my own sandwiches at home. :P

• Cuz you woman! :-D

• So you admit you can't make sandwiches because you're male? :P

• the combo cut something cold cut

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• roast beef

swiss cheese

mustard

mayo

toasted

0|1
    0|0
  • Subway Melt with lettuce, green pepper, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, and pickles, with Southwest chipotle and salt & pepper. I like Jack cheese but I usually forget to ask for it. 6-inch with Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips and iced tea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cold Cut on either Italian, Hearty Italian, Wheat, or Italian Herb and Cheese with American cheese, lettuce, spinach, and mayo.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha that throwing up comment is weird. But I usually get a ham, cheese, lettuce, onion, and mayo on toasted italian. It's filled with deliciousness

0|2
    0|0
  • in the past year I started going as healthy as I could at subway.

9 grain bread

turkey and ham

no cheese

toast the bread only

lettuce

tomatoes

red onions

green peppers

sweet onion sauce.

0|1
    0|0
  • Double steak and cheese...yes, double meat and cheese on that. TONNES of jalapenos and hot peppers on a Parmesan Oregano bun with Southwest Chipotle sauce.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a toss up between the Meatball Marinara and the Chicken-Bacon Ranch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken bacon ranch with extra ranch and loads of red onions! Yum...

0|1
    0|0
  • Philly Cheesesteak on flat bread. Lettuce, chipotle, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.

0|2
    0|0
  • Philly Steak and Cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand subway sandwiches. I worked there for a little while in high school and know all the dirty secrets.

0|1
    0|2
    • Oh, please, do tell. ;D. I'd love to hear.

• If you ever plan to eat their again you don't... ewww

• Spill the beans, but pleasee don't pick them up and put them in the sandwich... ;)