Do you wear bath robes?

I don't even own one. But I have friends who live in theirs. I was at my friend's house the other day in the afternoon, he was fully dressed but still had a robe on over his clothes. What's with robes?

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have one, but I kind of want one. Either to put on after a shower if I don't feel like getting dressed yet, or to put on over my pajamas if it's cold when I wake up in the morning.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i've never owned one

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have one, I just have multiple attractive women to breath on me and that is how I dry myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wrap a towel around my waist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never used one.

I did not get, how come your friend is wearing a bath robe over his clothes. As far as I know, you wear it after taking a bath on your naked body or let's say undergarments.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never used one! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear one, but I don't wear anything under it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't have one.

1|0
    1|0
  • No,I don't even know if you dry yourself off with them or if you wear them after drying off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• LOL, that's funny. I know people who do that too, and I find it amusing. I have a bath robe, but I use it literally for putting on straight out of the shower to dry off faster while I do other things. When I'm done with it, it goes back in the bathroom to hang up and dry out.

My house has insulation issues, so in the winter, I DO have another one that I wear over my clothes sometimes, especially if I'm going outside. But it's not intended for 'bath' purposes, it's like a velvety material, and good for lounging around when it's cold. It has its practical purposes, but I only use it in the winter when my house is freezing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Owned a couple, bought by parents for some reason, but now actually wanting a nice fluffy warm one...it's cold out. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have towels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have one but I literally only wear it when I get out of the shower lol wearing it all the time is just stupid

1|0
    1|0
  • I have a really fluffy warm one , I wear it if I'm out the showers , or if I'm freezing 8-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to have, but no more. I have to get one. I just use one towel for my hair and the other for my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • No , I don't have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't have one either...now I want one. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Dont have one. check out dane cook - father son experience on youtube, hilarious

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one, either. Although some of those silk ones look super comfy.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the winter my robe becomes my best friend along with my slippers and hot coco!

1|0
    0|0
  • not for baths, but robes yep :D I'm wearing it now :D

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do haha. But I also use towels. And some like robes more because it's a robe that wraps around you and you can actually wear it instead of wrapped in a towel that you have to hook every 10minutes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No :D I don't even understand the concept behind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a habit my family had, though not if we're wearing "outside clothes". There's a fluffy terry robe, but also the basic shorty robe to wear over the PJs/nightie, especially in the winter time.

1|0
    0|0