What kind of clothes do guys like best on girls?

What kind of clothes do guys like best on girls? And please don't say no clothes :)

Updates:
-1 for anyone who says no clothes lol
Boo
Ignore update

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Casual tops/jeans... Tunics look great, especially on curvy girls, IMO. Skirts and dresses are always awesome depending on the occasion. Just nothing too revealing.

It's important to keep it classy, not only with what you wear, but in how you carry yourself too! :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I love it when I see a girl in a dress it drives me mad. Not something really fancy, something like the one from the t-mobile commercial that the girl wears.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha, I know which one you're talking about! She's also from canada, you can tell from her accent.

• Show All
    • my boyfriend is just like you. he looooves when I wear dresses! lol

• then he's a keeper, since he knows what he's talking about!

• Skirts,skinny jeans and shirts like this link

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls make the clothes look sexy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like girls in dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes that suit her, that fit her, that show a little bit of clevage but not so much we can see half your nips lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • nothing but a smile ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • No clothes.

1|3
    1|0
  • No clothes.

0|2
    1|0
  • No clothes.

0|2
    1|0
  • Not necessarily anything too revealing but, something tight fitting that shows off her feminine figure/hourglass shape.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No clo- ha ha just kidding. Ummm I get the best reactions from guys either when I'm wearing skinny jeans with a leather jacket and a graphic tee or a miniskirt with a tank top. I would wear a dress, but it looks strange because I have muscle :/ yea that's what the guys I know like best :)

1|1
    0|0
  • No clothes.

2|2
    0|1
    • lol, I don't know why but for some reason when you say it it's funny

• No clothes.

0|2
    1|1
  • No clothes.

1|2
    1|1